Video Diary Confessions No. 1 (Magcon)

Every five chapters there will be video diaries. So after Chapter 10, ALOL will have theirs, then Magcon again after Chapter 15. You get it.

Cameron Dallas:

I like ALOL. They're pretty funny and different from other girls. They're not very girly or scardy cats. Like today, we were eating doughnuts and one of them had an eating contest with Brent. My favorite one has to be Dakota Smith, though. She's hot.

Carter Reynolds:

There's another Asian with us! And one with an Asian last name. And one that looks Asian but she's Hispanic. The rest I don't know about. My favorite girl has to be between Maya, Dakota and K.Madison.

Nash Grier:

They are so funny and cool. They don't mind if we do guy things like that. Plus, they're not dumb. Taylor Okinawa even talked back to Cameron when he said a rude comment. She also talked back to Taylor Caniff when we first came. My fave bae has to be either Sammi or Taylor. Even though Sammi made me skinnydip on the beach, I like her.

Brent Rivera:

I really don't know why I'm here. I'm not even apart of Magcon. But ALOL's manager said that they 'supposedly' didn't like me. But ALOL's cool. One of them tried to get me to skinnydip but its cool. They're cool. My fave one has to be between Ali and K.Madison.

Matt Espinosa:

They made me strip tease for Maya Tony. I didn't actually do it. Maya wouldn't let me. But I must say, K. Madison knows where to get some good doughnuts. I watch them sometimes on Vine and they are pretty funny. My fave girl has to be Maya for not letting me strip tease.

Taylor Caniff:

Taylor Okinawa is mean! So is K. Madison! It's like they're the mean ones, Sammi and Maya are the nice ones and Ali and Dakota fall somewhere in between. We need to figure out which Taylor I am and crap. This is confusing. ALOL's funny though. And they play a mean Truth or Dare. My fave girl has to be Taylor or K.Madison.

Shawn Mendes:

They dared K. Madison to kiss the hottest guy in there and she kissed me. Everyone expected her to kiss Cameron or Jack G, but she kissed me. Me! We talked about the kiss afterwards and she made it very clear that it was a dare. I can't say I didn't like it, though. Obviously, my fave girl is Madison.

------------

edited as of-3-17-15