Chapter 27: Sexy Doctors

Carter Reynolds POV

"So, what's up, doc?" I asked while I ate a carrot. I wanted the full effect of Bugs Bunny. The doctor came an hour later (after she went to sleep) to check up on Madi.

"Looks like she has a stomach virus," the doctor said, "Not serious. She'll be fine as long as she takes her meds and rests." The doctor left without giving us hints on where we were, where this damn mansion was. Shawn appeared out of nowhere in front of me after I closed the door.

"What did the doctor say?" Shawn asked.

"She has a stomach virus," I said and he nodded. Dakota ran up to us.

"What's wrong with Madi?" Dakota said, "I just went up there and she's all pale, like Alex."

"She has a stomach virus," I said again.

"So, she'll get better." Ali came up to us, "So, who's taking care of her? I think it should be her sister."

"I'll probably kill her," Dakota said and we all nodded. She would.

"I'll do it," I raised my hand and smirked at Shawn.

"No," Shawn said, "I'll do it."

"You can timeshare. One of you helps her in the day, the other in the night," Ali said, "Not like that in the night."

Ali and Dakota left us to sort out whose doing what. We did rock, paper, scissors for who got to take care of her in the morning. Shawn won, so I had her in the night (not like that). We went to go tell Madi.

"So, give me the news," Madi sat up when she saw us, "Is it cancer?" She looked better than she did an hour ago. Maybe because she had meds in her system.

"Just a stomach virus," Shawn said and Madi laughed.

"That's awesome," Madi said.

"We're going to take care of you," I tell her and she smiled.

"So, I'm going to have some sexy doctors," she said.

"Sure. I could be sexy," I say and Shawn nods.

"We're taking shifts," Shawn says, "Like, I take care of you from when I wake up till four then Carter takes care of you till you go to sleep."

"Okay, then do me a favor," Madi said, "Shawn, go get me something chocolatey."
Shawn left us alone and Madi looked at me.

"So, where is she?" Madi asked me.

"She's with everyone else," I tell her, "She owes us big if we are supposedly getting them back together."

"Mmhhmm," Madi agrees.

To explain: 

*Flashback*

"How much," Madi asked Melissa.

"One hundred," Melissa said.

"You do know that we'd do this for free, right?" Madi asked her and Melissa shrugged.

"You'd take the money, anyway," Melissa said, "If you get me into that house, you get one hundred."

"We're going to do this for free," I said, "Anything in the name of love."

"Fine," Melissa said, "I really want him back."

*End of Flashback*

Shawn came back up with a Milky Way bar that Madi took. Shawn looked at me.
"It's okay, Carter," he said, "You can leave. I can take care of her."

----------------

edited as of-3-24-15