Chapter Four: Truth or Dare!

Dakota Smith POV

I woke up the next morning to a letter being read by Sammi, who knocked on everyone's door and read the damn letter so fucking loud in the goddamn morning.

"Okay, Heather writes that we must learn to get along with one another," Sammi reads aloud to all of us in the living room, "She says each member at the end of the stay must make a video diary about each member of the other group, saying cool things about them. For instance, Taylor Caniff has recently had a bonding moment with Maya Tony. Maya and Taylor will both speak about it in the video diary. Got it or nah?"

Everyone says a different amount of yeahs or nahs.

"Okay, so get to the knowing of each other," Sammi says, "We should like play a game where we ask questions."

"Truth or Dare," Ali yells. It's her fave game ever and the dares are extreme. Mads smirks mischievously. I could see the tables turning in their heads.

"Okay," Nash says, "Truth or Dare, Sammi?"

"Truth," Sammi sits next to me on the arm of the sofa.

"Is it true you have a crush on us? Or nah?" Nask asked.

"What teenage girl doesn't?" Sammi says, "Of course I have a crush on the ever so sexy Magcon. Each one of us does."

"Ay, chica," Madi exclaims, "Speak for yourself, Evelyn. I don't want all these people knowing my business."

"Madison says chickie or chica instead of bae," Ali explains.

"So, its possible for one of you to like us," Shawn says and Taylor O. nods. We really need to situate the Taylors from one another.

"Okay, Madi, Truth or Dare," Cameron asks her and she smiles.

"Dare," she smirks. She always chooses dare.

"I dare you to kiss the hottest guy in here," Cameron said and licked his lips. EGO! Still he is sexy.

"I don't know," Madi says nervously. She was totally faking it, "Can you guys close your eyes?"

"Yeah, bae," I say, "And you can't kiss a mirror! He said a guy."

Everyone closed their eyes and waited. Well, waited until we heard nothing for like 2 whole minutes. Then everyone opened their eyes. I gasped.

Madi was sitting on Shawn's lap and I swear they were not coming up for air anytime soon. I cleared my throat, in fact, everyone did. Repeatedly. Madi put up the middle finger and kept kissing him.

"So..." Ali patted her legs, "Let's continue to play without them."

"Truth or Dare, Matt," Maya asked.

"I'm scared I'll end up like them if I say dare so...," Matt said, "Dare!"

"Okay, Matt, I dare you too," Maya said, "Um..."

"To strip tease for Maya," I blurt out and Maya hits me. I mouth a sorry.

"Okay," Matt shrugs, "But not in here. In one of the rooms."

They leave and then I notice that Shawn and Madi left, too. Everyone's got a bae I guess.

"So, next question," Ali said, "Brent, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Brent said.

"I dare you to skinny-dip in the beach outside," Sammi says, "Heather didn't say anything about leaving the house but the property."

"No," Brent shook his head, "Can I give my dare to someone else?"

"I want to know who," Sammi says and Brent points at Cameron, who take his shirt off.

"He can't do it," I shake my head.

"Why not?" Brent asked.

"Because we all know he'll do it. Hello, Vanity Teen pose. We want it to be exciting," I say, "Plus, Brent, you can't be scared we have no camera."

"I'll give it to Nash," Brent said and Nash stands up.

"What if the water's cold?" Nash says.

"Are you a good friend, Nash?" Sammi says, "Will you skinny dip for a friend?"

Nash runs out the back patio and to the beach. Luckily, it's a private beach.

"You know, I could be doing all that," Cameron says to me, "And you'd see it all."

He walks away and then I notice exactly what he said. Was Cameron Dallas flirting with me?

Nash's shirt and pants are off. Now just his underwear is left.

"Abs," Sammi smirks slyly and he blushes, "Why can't we have a camera?"

"Because you're you," Ali says. Sammi nods her head in that universal signal that means True Dat.

"Do I have to?" Nash asks and Sammi yells yeah. He takes off his underwear and dives into the water. His head goes under and after a few seconds his head pops up. 

"It's fucking freezing," Nash yells and we all laugh.

"Thanks, dude," Brent yells and Nash says some choice words.

"Well, we know who to test the water with," Taylor said and gave Nash a bunch of towels. I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me. Once I'm stable, I see Cameron's face above me. He laughed at my shocked expression just before he dunked me into the icy cold water head first.

It WAS freezing cold! I gasped as my head reached the surface or rather Cameron lifted my body up. I gasped heavily before Cameron dunked me in again. He repeated this for what felt hours. And my 'supposedly' friends just laughed. Finally, I felt sand instead of water. I heaved a huge breath. Everyone quiets.

"You should have seen your face," Taylor says and everyone continues laughing. I grabbed one of the towels Taylor was offering. Taylor Caniff offered, not my Taylor. We really need this situated.

"Thank you," My teeth shutter as I talk and Carter helps me up.

"You okay?" Carter asks and my teeth chatter as I nod.

"Anyone for hot chocolate?" Sammi smiles sympathetically and I nod.

-----------------

edited as of-3-17-15