Chapter 36: Settle

Jack Gilinsky POV

"We cannot fight over them," I say and Shawn looks at me.

"What do you think Taylor and Sam are doing right now?" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Theirs is serious and your fight over a girl is going to end bad for all three of you," I say.

"She doesn't want a boyfriend," Matt yells for the fifteenth time since he came in. He's right. She doesn't.

"Especiall not one who fights over her," I say, "You know what? Let's get her now."

Matt ran from the room and two minutes later cam back with Madi who was holding a tub of ice cream and a spoon.

"What's up, buttercups?" Madi asks us, "You stopped me from having an eating contest with Aaron so this better be good."

"Would you date a guy who fights over you with another one?" I ask her.

"You talking fist fight?"

"Yeah," I say and she shakes her head.

"I hate fights," she says as she eats some of her ice cream, "Why does this room look like a bull ran through it?"

"We're boys. We're messy," Johnson says and Matt shakes his head.

"Or that Johnson and Shawn just got into a fight," Carter says.

Madi laughs, "Yeah, right. Like Shawn will get into a fight."

"He did. And it was over you," I tell her and she stands there with her mouth wide open.

"What the fuck, Shawn? Why the hell would you fight Johnson? Have you lost your goddamn mind? What the fuck were you thinking?" Madi yelled at him after she was silent for five minutes, "What is with you guys and fighting over us girls? There are plenty more out there. What the fuck is wrong with this goddamed house?"

"Madi," Matt holds out a hand.

"No, I'm not done yet," Madi says, "Here's what's going to happen. You are going to take advice from Jack G over here. He's a smart guy. Bc he has a crush on Maya but he doesn't go all crazy and tries to steal her from Matt."

"You have a crush on her?" Matt asks me and I shrug, "As long as you don't act on it, I am okay."

"I am going to say one thing," Madi says, "Then I'm leaving this room."

"What?" we all ask.

"I don't give a fuck about dibs," Madi says, "Yes, I was awake when you and Carter had that talk about me, Shawn."

Madi slammed the door as she left the room and we all just sat there quietly.

"You should have seen your face, Shawn, when she cursed you out," Matt says, "Hilarious."

"You boys just ruined your chances," I tell them.