Chapter 46: Pay-Up

Dakota Smith POV

*Flashback*

"Okay, here's what's going to happen," I say, "Sammi and Nash will fall in love, Maya and Matt will, Ali and Brent, Taylor and some unknown random guy, me with Carter and Mads with Shawn Mendes."

"You do know that will never happen," Madi shake my head.

"If any of those things happen, you owe me $50," I betted.

"Deal," Madi and I shook on it.

*End of Flashback*

"Uh uh. No. You were wrong," Madi said, "You predicted you and Carter. Did that happen? No. You predicted me and Shawn. Did that happen? Hell no. You owe me fifity bucks."

"I got three of them right," I said and Madi held out her hand.

"Fifty dollars. You know damn well you can't not give me my money," Madi said and I pulled out my wallet and handed her a fifty, "Thanks, sis."

"Hey, sister, can I borrow fifty dollars?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Nope," Madi shook her head as the waiter gave us our food. Well, I forgot to tell you where we were for breakfast. Applebee's.

These two girls ran up to us and started jumping up and down. One was short and a brunnette, the other a tall blonde. Fans.

"OMG, you're Dakota and Madison," the short one said. 

"We are like, your biggest fans," the tall on said.

"I'm Venessa," the short one said, "And this is Aspen."

"hi, Venessa and Aspen," Madi smiled. She was always nice to the fans, "How are you?"

"Better now that we are seeing our role models," Aspen said, "I follow Dakota's style all the time."

"Why?" I asked her.

"Bc you have awesome style," Aspen did the universal sign of duh.

"Here's a tip, girls, always be yourself. Don't try to copy someone when you can be the original," I said and the girls nodded.

"Can you sign our notebooks?" Vanessa said and we gave them our autographs and then they walked away.

"They were nice," Madi said.

"And a little creepy," I shake my head and my phone rang. Sammi, "Can you excuse me, Mads?"

Madi nodded her head and I walked out of Applebee's to take the call.

"Hey, Sammi, what's up?"

"Well, um, we're moving," Sammi says.

"Please don't say it..."

"The landlord threw us out," Sammi said, "We're moving in with Ali and Madi and I was kinda hoping you would tell Madi."

"She doesn't know," I almost yell.

"Well, it all happened so fast. One minute I was eating Takis the next I was packing up our crap and had Nash, Cameron, and Taylor helping me move it."

"So, Cameron is at our house now," I say and she sighs.

"Sorry. I needed help and he was with Nash when I called," Sammi said and I hung up. Fuck my life. I went back into Applebee's and saw Madi looking at her phone and looked as if she was about to cry.

"What is it?" I said.

"You're moving in with me," she said.

"Oh, I thought it was something serious," I sat down and started to eat my food and I could hear her sniffling, "Would you stop it? People are staring."

"I won't have my music room bc you'll live in it," Madi said, "I can't take it. We're going home."

"We can't," I said and grabbed her arm after we payed our tab and tipped the waiter (Who was pretty cute) and left Applebee's and got into my car.

"Why can't we go to my house that I pay rent for and you and Sammi are going to pay the water and light bill. Ali pays electric and gas and I always pay rent," Madi says, "Choose what you are paying bc it ain't living free."

"I'll pay the water. And we can't go to your house bc Cameron is there," I said.

"Why is Cameron at my house?" Madi said, "I never really liked him. I don't know why. Maybe if I got to know him."

"No, getting to know my ex-boyfriend. We are going to the mall," I said.

"We're shopping for your break-up," Madi said, "You know what, you should go over there in a really short dress and walk around like that saying your making sure they're doing everything right. Watch how many boxes he drops."

"That is a brilliant plan," I said and looked at her, "How many times have you done it?"

"Three times," Madi said. 

"Good plan, sis. Let's go to Forever 21, then make my ex faint," I said.