Chapter 28: Plan In Action

Lila Okinawa POV

Sam opened the door to the mansion. We were all returning from Hawaii and I may or may not have stolen a couple coconuts. And they may or may not be in my carry-on. And they may or may not have spilled in my bag and is ruining the fabric. May or may not.

The mansion was stinky when we first walked in.

"Was Cameron cooking again?" Nash put a hand over his nose and Brent appeared.

"Yeah, he was," Brent said, "It actually tasted good."

"You actually ate it!" Jc said and Brent shrugged. Dakota ran up to us and hugged Sammi, Maya and I.

"Yes, my girls are back," Dakota said.

"Ali and Madi were here too," Maya says.

"Yeah, but Ali has been hanging out with Mr.Brent98 over here, and Madi's in bed sick," Dakota said.

"Wait what?" I almost yell, "Madi's what?"

"Sick. She has a stomach virus," Dakota said, "She just, you know, has a fever of 102°."

"Have you talked to Alex?" Sammi asks her.

"No," she says.

"Good," Sammi says, "The last thing we need is an overprotective brother coming. Where is she?"

"In bed," Dakota looked at me, "Is that a ring on your finger?"

"Madi's sick and you're worried about what's on my finger," I say and Dakota shakes her head.

"Shawn's up there taking care of her," Brent says, "She's fine. All she needs to do is pop a couple pills and she's okay."

"I repeat. There is a ring on your finger," Dakota says, "Damn, Sam, you know how to keep a girl."

"It's like a promise ring. For me to marry him when we're, like, older," I tell her as she grabs my hand.

"So, you're going to get an actual engagement ring," Dakota says, "This better not be her last ring."
I look at Sam, "It better not be."

"Women and their jewelry," he shakes his head. Taylor, Ali, Cameron, Carter and Kian came back from the beach and saw Dakota holding my hand. Ali ran up to me and sighed.

"Wow, it's huge," Ali said. Taylor came up to look.

"So, you're engaged?" Taylor said and I smiled. I held it up so he could see the diamond.

"Isn't it pretty, Tay," I said and he nodded. Everyone looked at the huge ring. Then we heard footsteps on the staircase. It was Shawn, holding up a struggling Madi.

"Why is she walking," Carter came up and picked her up and sat her on the couch where we were.

"Because she wanted to," Madi said, "And I heard Dakota yelling about a ring. Let me see." I sat down next to her and showed it to her.

"That's about 2 and half karats," Madi said, "Impressive, Mr. Pottorff."

"Good job, dude," Kian hit Sam on the back and Sam smiled at me.

►₦∑Ӿ₮◄

Taylor Caniff POV

"I can't believe it," I said and Gilinsky looked at me.

"Well, believe it, dude," he said, "She's going to get married in a couple years. What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to put my plan into action," I tell him and he rolls his eyes, "What now?"

"Your plan is very dumb," Gilinsky said, "Make it seem as if he cheated on her with someone else. Really?"

"I'm going to do it." I walk out of the room. Which girl shall I use in my plan? I can't use Maya because I can't do that to Matt, nor can I use Sammi because she's with Nash. Everyone will expect it to be Dakota so I can't use her. That leaves either Ali or Madi. Nobody would expect it to be Ali. Maybe it should be her, but her and Brent looked so cute together. Can't ruin that. So Madi. As soon as she's better. Or I could use Melissa. Just have to get her here. Sorry, Gilinsky.

•ⱮΣΔȠ₩Ⱨⱡ₺Σ•

Maya Tony POV

"Oh no," Sammi said as she came out the bathroom.

"What's up?" I ask her as I flip a page in a magazine. Oh, article eleven is about me. Yay!

"I just got my period," Sammi said and I shrugged.

"So what?" I ask her and she takes the magazine out my hand.

"I was planning to have sex with Nash," Sammi said and I look at her.

"You were planning it?" I asked, "Who plans that?"

"Everybody," she said.

"Isn't is supposed to be spontaneous?" I asked her.

"Spontaneous, my ass, Maya," Sammi said, "You have to plan it nowadays."

"You sound like white trash, Sammi," I said and left the room. Harmonal teenagers are the worst. Even though I'm one.

--------------

edited as of-3-24-15