Chapter 33: Unexpected Fights/13 Days Left

Shawn Mendes POV

"Wait, what?" Gilinsky asked Johnson.

"Madi and I kissed," Johnson said and my eye twitched.

"You kissed my girl," I said and he shrugged, "My. Girl."

"I'm starting to regret us all sharing a room," Gilinsky said.

"We discussed this," I said, "I had dibs."

"You had dibs on a girl," Gilinsky says.

"Your dibs was invalid," Johnson says and I pushed him.

"Your face is invalid," I said.

"Did the really nice Shawn just insult somebody?" Gilinsky says, "And push somebody. Shit 'bout to get real."

"You're just mad because she liked me better, guitar boy," Johnson said.

"Sorry, but she likes me, blondie," I tell him and he pushes me.

"Are one of Magcon's two kindest people about to get into a fight?" Gilinsky said.

"Too bad all the fans are shipping K. Johnson," Johnson said right before I tackled him to the ground.

****

Matthew Espinosa POV

Carter and I ran into the Jacks and Shawn's room when we heard yelling than something hit the wall.
I opened the door then locked it behind us so none of the girls will hear and come and see what we were seeing. We were seeing the super nice Shawn beat the crap out of Johnson. Guess the Canadian knew some moves. Gilinsky and Carter pulled Shawn away from Johnson who was throwing some punches too.

"That was so fucking out of character, Shawn," I said as I helped Johnson up. He didn't have any bruises, at least.

"What the hell?" Johnson yelled at him, "What the fuck was that?"

"Why were they fighting?" Carter asks Gilinsky and he rolls his eyes.

"Madi," Gilinsky says and we all shake our heads. Was I the only one who saw that Madi did not want to be in a relationship? Especially with some fighters.

"Madi," Carter says, "What about it?"

"I kissed her," Johnson says and I swear Carter turned a little red.

"You what?" he almost yelled.

"Oh my fucking gosh," Gilinsky said and I shook my head.

"Guys, she does not want to be in a relationship," I say, "She probably didn't even mean that kiss."

--------------

edited as of-4-15-15