Chapter 32: Double Date Disaster

Nash Grier POV

"What do you mean you don't know how," Maya asked me. Sammi, Maya, Matt and I were all going on some sort of double date to the basement to play pool.

"I don't know how to play," I say and she shakes her head while Sammi laughs. Matt's setting up the pool balls for us to play.

"It's easy, babe," Sammi says, "Just hit the white ball into other balls and you can't hit the eight ball until the end of the game."

"We can be solids," Maya says, "Make it easier for us to get to the game."

"Okay," Sammi whispers to me, "Our balls have stripes so hit the white ball to those."

"This seems easy," I say.

"It is," Sammi says.

"Sammi Evelyn," I put on a country accent, "You are one heck of a filly."

"Nash Grier," Sammi puts on her own country accent, "You are My Savior."

"Okay," Matt said to us, "Stop with all that lovey dovey nonsense and hit the ball."

"Hater," I whisper to Sammi and she laughs.

►₦∑Ӿ₮◄

Lila Okinawa POV

"This is delicious," Cameron says, "You are a great cook."

I smiled, "Oh, I know." Sam and I were on a double dinner date (try saying that five times fast) with Cameron and Dakota. We were eating lobster.

"Where did you get fresh lobster?" Dakota asks me.

"I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows my uncle Jimmie, who knows a girl, who knows a guy, who's my sister's boyfriend," I say and everyone looks at me, "What?"

"Sounds like you should have went to your sister in the first place," Cameron said and I shrugged.

"So, you're having lobster and didn't invite me," Taylor said as he appeared behind us.

"It's a date," Sam said to him, "So leave. Now."

"Sam, don't be rude," I say, "You can stay."

"And be a huge fifth wheel," Cameron says.

"Or leave," Dakota says, "So, I can eat all the lobster myself."

"Why are you guys so rude to Taylor all the time," I say and Sam looks at me.

"Because that bandana wearing idiot over there is trying to steal you from that puffy-cheeked Amanda Bynes looking dude," Dakota says before Sam could say anything, "It's pretty obvious."

"Lila, I love you and I don't want you to leave me," Sam says to me.

"I love you, too, baby," I tell him.

"But Lila," Taylor says, "Don't you want to explore what we can have together?"

"What could you two possibly have?" Dakota says but we all ignore her. Cameron grabs her and leaves the three of us.

"Lila, our history," Sam says.

"Our future," Taylor says.

"This ring," Sam points to my hand, "Symbolizes my love for you. No one can take that away."

"I can't do this," I say.

"That's right. Break up with Sam," Taylor says.

"I can't do this," I say again, "This situation."

I run out of the room and upstairs to the room I share with Maya and dive under my covers like I would do when my parents started fighting when I was a kid.
Someone knocks on the door.

"Hey, Lila," Mahogany comes in, "I saw you run in here. Want to talk about it?"

Turns out, Mahogany is great at making someone feel better. And now I know what to do about the boys.

(A/N: Okay, I will not update till I have 550-660 reads and 100-110 votes. I'm serious. And yes, that specific.
Love you guys~ ⱯⱤ₡ӇΣ₮ϓҎΔL)

--------------------

edited as of-4-15-15