Chapter 37: 12 Days/ Extremely Sexy

Ali Martinez POV

"Okay, let's try something new," I say to Brent.

"Like what?" he asks me and I pull his to mine and kiss him. When we pull apart, I sigh.

"Like that," I say and we kiss again. Still taking it slow.

•ⱮΣΔȠ₩Ⱨⱡ₺Σ•

Ricky Dillon

I was just eating a sandwhich when Madi and Mahogany appeared in front of me. They were everywhere together. How is Ali not jealous? I'd be jelly if my bff was with someone else.

"What?" I asked them.

"Whatcha doing?" Mahogany asks me and I point to my sandwhich.

"That looks good," Mahogany says and I look at them.

"What is it?" I say and Madi waves and leaves.

"Hi, Ricky," Mahogany says.

"It's a little late to say that, huh?" I laugh and she does some sort of nervous laugh.

"Um, would you, um..." Mahogany stutters, "Perhaps, go on a date with me?"

"Sure," I said and she smiles, "It would be fun."

"Great," Mahogany smiles.

•ⱮΣΔȠ₩Ⱨⱡ₺Σ•

Jc Caylen POV

I walked into the piano room and saw Madi playing a sad tune. I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Hey, Mads, what's wrong?" I ask her and she shrugs while she continues to play.

"The last time I saw you sit at a piano and played a sad tune it was when you and Kian thought One Direction broke up," I tell her and she smirks at me.

"Shut up, Mr. Cloud," Madi smiles and stops playing, "What do you want?"

"To figure out what is wrong with a one of my best friends," I say and Madi quirks at eyebrow at me, "Serious."

"How long have we been friends, Jc?" Madi asks me. She knew already. It was one of those questions.

"For almost three years. Before Lila and Sam even met. We were the ones who set them up," I answer and she smiles.

"And how many times have you asked me what's wrong and I wouldn't answer?" Madi says.

"I didn't count each time," I roll my eyes. Madi pulls me down to sit next to her on the piano bench.

"Do you really want to know what's wrong?" Madi says and I nod my head, "Shawn and Johnson were fighting over me."

"What did you expect will happen when you dress like that?" I say and she looks at me, confused, "You're wearing shorts. That are very short."

"It's hot," she said.

"It's March. It can't be that hot," I almost yell. She quirks her eyebrow at me, "And that's another thing. Some people find when you do that eyebrow thing extremely sexy."

"Then they shouldn't tell me I do things that are extremely sexy when they are always posting selfies with no shirt on," Madi plays a tune on the piano, "I find that extremely sexy."

"Well, I don't know what to say," I run a hand through my hair and I can feel her roll her eyes at me.

"Well, I don't know what to say," she mocks me and I glare at her.

"Meanie," I push her gently with my shoulder and she pushes me back. All the way off the bench. She laughed when I fell on the floor. I grabbed her and pulled her off the bench, so that she was on the floor with me and she landed on top of me.

"Some people also find it extremely sexy when they land on a really sexy guy," Madi says.

"I find it sexy when a really gorgeous girl lands on top of me," I say.

"And I find it extremely kind of you two to finally be getting together after so long," Dakota appeared above us, "Now do this little pre-kiss thing somewhere else. Ba-Bye."

Madi gets up, "What are you talking about?"

"Yeah," I stand too and notice Madi's hair is sticking up. I pat it down before Dakota notices.

"You two have been this way for the last three years," Dakota says, "Covering it up by having Sam and Lila get together, when really all along it should have been you two."

"Yeah, right," Madi scoffs, "He's like forty years older than me."

"I'm four years older than you," I say to her.

"Age is but a number," Dakota crosses her arms.

"Why are you here?" Madi asks her.

"Bc I want to play the piano," Dakota says.

"You don't even know how, Dakota," Madi says.

"I think I can, little sister," Dakota says. Madi's cheek flare red at her 'little sister' comment. Madi leans into Dakota's ear and whispers something in her ear that makes Dakota's face flash red.

"At least they can box up," Dakota says, "And that only worked in seventh grade."

"It's still flat," Madi said, "Unless something's inside."

What the hell were they talking about? Dakota stormed off from the room.

"What the fuck can box up?" I almost yell and Madi shakes her head.

"You know, Dakota's kinda right," Madi scratches her head. She only does that when she's nervous.

"Watcha nervous about?" I ask her.

"That Dakota's right," Madi smiles thinly.

"Right about what?" I grab Madi's waist and pull her towards me.

"Nothing," Madi says. I shake my head and tilt her chin up to me. I lean in and kiss her.

"Got the picture," I hear Dakota yell and I feel Madi laugh against my lips.

"She's an idiot," Madi mutters on my lips and we get closer to each other. And kiss longer.