Chapter 30: Filler

Ali Martinez POV

"I like our relationship," I said and Brent nodded, "It's not all fast pace like everyone else's."

"It's all love with us," Brent said. We continued our walk on the beach, collecting shells.

•ⱮΣΔȠ₩Ⱨⱡ₺Σ•

Carter Reynolds POV

"Carter, relax. I'm okay," she said as she stood up, "I can go to the bathroom on my own."
She went into her room's bathroom and I just sat there waiting for her to come back. I was drawing on my hand when I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Carter," Madi whispered-yelled, "I need your help."

"What?" I asked. Was she like on her period or something and had no pads?

"I fell," Madi said, "And I can't get up. I should've had a LifeAlert."

"Is the door open?" I ask her and she says yes. I open the door and I can see she slipped on some water. I go to pick her up and slip on water. I almost fall into the tub and she laughs.

"At least I can get up," I said as I pick her up and get her out of the bathroom. I'll have to clean up that water. I lay her on the bed and sit next to her.

"That was funny," Madi said and I laughed. It was.

"Madison, can I tell you something?" I ask and she nods.

"Of course. Unless its seriously sad," Madi said.

"It's not," I said, "Um.....I like you. A lot. I want to be more than friends."

"Carter," Madi says, "I-"

(A/N: Boom! Cliff-HANGER!)

•ⱮΣΔȠ₩Ⱨⱡ₺Σ•

Sam Pottorff POV

"What if we break up?" I ask Lila and she shakes her head.

"Oh, please. We have Endless Love," Lila said, "We'll never grow apart."

"I sincerely hope you did not just jinx us," I said as I kiss her forehead.

•ⱮΣΔȠ₩Ⱨⱡ₺Σ•

Nash Grier POV

"Where the hell did you get that?" Sammi asked me. I had the cutest little kitten in my hand. It was black and grey.

"I may or may not have found it in Hawaii and smuggled it back," I said, "But look at how adorable it is."

"It is so cute," Sammi petted the kitten.

"Give it a name," I tell her.

"Bella," she says and I shake my head.

"It's a guy," I say, "Guys have puffy tails."

"Well then," Sammi says, "Let's name him Oliver."

"A very human name for a very animal pet," I said and Sammi hit me on the head.

"Stop criticizing my naming of our child," Sammi said and I laughed.

"If I would have named our child...." I said and Sammi glared at me, "Hey, I carried it in my suitcase for nine hours. What did you do?"

"Whatever," Sammi says, "Let's go find it some food." We went from the living room to the kitchen and fed it a piece of fish from the tacos last night.

•ⱮΣΔȠ₩Ⱨⱡ₺Σ•

K. Madison POV

"I-," I stuttered, "I like you the same way, but I dunno. Can we keep it professional? Just be friends, for now. Till I figure it out."

"Yeah, sure, whatever," Carter left my room. I didn't know what to do. I liked Carter alot but I also liked Johnson and Shawn. Shit. I really hate how my heart reacts to hot guys. I hate my life. But I did like one of the boys more than the others.

----------------

edited as of-3-28-15