Video Diary Confessions No. 2 (Magcon)

(A/N: I've included the Jacks in the confessions for now on since I'll have them stay in the household)

Topic for Video Diaries: 

Your favorite moment with the other group.

Cameron Dallas:

My favorite moment with ALOL has to be when they made smoothies and we stole them. I can't believe I thought they put hormone enhancers in the drink. My next fave moment will be when Dakota and I go out on that date tomorrow night.

Nash Grier:

My favorite moment with the girls has to be when Sammi and I went surfing just before we started dating on Valentine's Day. It was so fun surfing with Sammi.

Matt Espinosa:

My favorite moment, hmmm, I'm torn. Because I could say the time I asked out Maya but...well....everytime Sammi, Taylor O., or Madi cooked was a fave moment in my book. Hmmmm, let me think about it.

Carter Reynolds:

I guess it would have to be when Madi and I went cloud watching. I haven't really talked to any of the girls besides her but she seems cool enough.

Jack Gilinsky:

Mine is when Jack, Ali, Madi and I performed for everybody and Maya. It was very fun.

Brent Rivera:

My favorite moment is everytime I see Ali Martinez. Everytime I see her smile. Everytime I hear her laugh.

Ali-AWWWWWWW, that's so sweet, baby.

Taylor Caniff:

My fave moment was when I first walked in to the mansion and was yelled at by Taylor Okinawa for being too loud. I just love her mean.

Jack Johnson:

My favorite moment has to be when K. Madison and I rap battled. She's a really good rapper, nothing compared to me but she's really good.

Shawn Mendes:

My favorite moment has to be when I sang Ed Sheeran with Taylor O. and Madi. They have really beautiful voices.

Matt Espinosa:

Kay, thought about it and well got yelled at for asking Maya for advice but I don't think she'll care if I said every moment they cooked.

Maya Tony- I would CARE!

Matt- OK, fine! When I started dating Maya was my favorite moment. Are you happy, Maya? Wait, Maya. Please don't leave. I'm sorry.

 ----------------

edited as of-3-22-15