Video Diary Confessions No. 2 (ALOL)

Dakota Smith:

Magcon is pretty cool. It was so fun when we did the obstacle course. And when we beat them by two seconds. Yeah, I know, awesome. I don't know if Magcon can keep up with a girl like us. And that Mahogany is a serious bitch. Who would put up with her? My fav bae has to be Cameron or Carter.

Taylor Okinawa:

They're pretty awesome. They can handle the way we joke too. And our attitude. I still can't believe that they thought we put a harmone enhancer in the smoothies. Or that Nash actually skinnydipped. I totally thoaught they would win the obstacle course race but we won. I can't really say I like one of them since I have a boyfriend, to whom I am in love with, but if I have to choose one I like the most it would be Taylor Caniff. He's pretty cool.

Maya Tony:

Matt is so freakin sweet! I'm so glad we're dating. We're a perfect match, I think. He has brown hair, I have brown hair, he has brown eyes, I have brown eyes. We're both super funny and like each other. Perfect, right?

Ali Martinez:

Okay, so I gues I'm 'possed to talked about the guys. Umm, they're hot, obviously. They're funny. They made Alex laugh and that's a very hard to thing to do. Umm, they're very sweet even when that bitch Mahogany was there they kept they're cool unlike my friends who either punched her or cursed her out. They're really sweet and great cooks. Carter can make food! Asian food! And Brent is really nice. And cute. And funny. And handsome. And....

Sammi- We get it he's handsome and funny. Could you hurry up, bae?

Ali- Um, my favorite guy is Brent Rivera, obviously.

Sammi Evelyn:

Finally, Ali's done so its my turn now. Well, Nash and I are in a relationship and its going well. We had our first fight already so we're good on that. I guess we're a good match, especially since he's arm candy. I guess we'll be together for a while because he gets along with all my friends, even Madison, who didn't like my last couple boyfriends. BEFORE they even cheated on me, she knew they were bad guys. I've talked to her about Nash and she says he has no bad vibes, so I guess we're good. Yay, because I really like my Hampton.

K. Madison:

It seems like all my friends went completely hormone crazy as soon as we set foot in that household. They are getting in relationships so fast. I mean, Matt and Maya knew each other for three days before they went out. Is this some sort of true love thing? Dakota's bet with me is slowly becoming true and I do not want to give her $50. Last time I gave her money she bought Louis Vittions.......For the neighborhood stray cat. But the guys are real cool and aren't too embarrassed that they always lose to girls. My favorite guys is either between Shawn and Johnson.

 ------------

edited as of-3-20-15