Chapter 26: To Be In Love

Lila Okinawa POV

"So, what do you say?" Sam said and I felt a tear form in my eye.

"I will marry you. Like some years from now but I'll marry you," I say and he smiled. He slid the ring onto my finger and hugged me.

Taylor Lila Pottoroff had an awesome ring to it.

►₦∑Ӿ₮◄

Matt Espinosa POV

"You what?" Maya looked at me.

"I love you," I said. I was slowly losing my confidence and she smiled at me. She pressed her forehead to mine.

"Well, Matt, guess what?" Maya said, "I love you, too."

"Phew," I said, "I didn't want to be the only one who felt like this."

"Matthew Espinosa, I love you and I'll shout it if I need to," Maya said and I kissed her lips. Then she pulled away from me.

"And we will never have 25 ½ kids," Maya said and I kissed her again. Can't believe she saw that video.

►₦∑Ӿ₮◄
Dakota Smith POV

I was walking down the hall when I heard someone yelling. I stopped by the door and listened.

"What the heck, Kian?" someone yelled, "Why would you do that to me?"

"Do what?" Kian asked, "Cameron, you okay?"

"No, I'm not okay," Cameron said, "You're trying to steal my girl when you have one at home."

"I am not trying to steal Dakota from you," Kian said and I decided to break up this little argument before it became a fist fight. I walked into the room all smiles and giggles.

"Heeyyy, guys," I waved at them, "Watcha up to?"

"Just talking," Kian said and Cameron put his arm around my shoulder.

"Talkety-talkety," Cameron said. I looked a him funny and shook my head, "So, bae, we're still having our date today, right?"

"Yeah," I said and he smiled at Kian. Oh no, this is going to be interesting.

-------------------

edited as of-3-24-15