Chapter 35: The Final Rose Goes To...

Taylor Caniff POV

Sam and I stood on the boardwalk. Madi and Mahogany appeared in front of us with a rose on a plate.

"Hello,boys," Mahogany said.

"And welcome to a fabulous episode of the Bachlorette," Madi says Sam laughs.

"Lila is having way too much fun with this," he said and Madi nodded.

"Here I come," Lila ran down to us in the prettiest dress ever. She stopped next to the rose and picked this up.

"Okay, no long speeches Lila. Choose your guys get it over with," Madi says, "All you have to is one word. Go."

"Um....," Lila says, "I want....."

"That was two and um," Mahogany says, "We were looking for one."

"Fine," Lila said, "I want Sam."

She gives him the rose while I watch and a part of me dies. Then another part of me died when they started to make out. Really. In front of me.

"Four words," Madi says.

"Didn't you say one word?" Mahogany asks her.

"Nobody listens to me," Madi says and I grab Madi and kiss her. She punches me in the stomach and pull away.

"What the hell?" she yells, "Why the fuck does every body want to fucking kiss me?"

"I only kissed you bc I'll never kiss a girl in a relationship and the girl I want to kiss is in one," I say and Madi's eye twitches.

"That's the dumbest thing I ever heard," Madi says. Mahogany rests a hand on her shoulder.

"People greive in different ways," Mahogany says, "C'mon Taylor, let's get you some ice cream. I prefer ice cream over kissing people in grief."

We go into the mansion and raid the fridge of all tubs of ice cream. I grab the whole tub of brownie fudge and a mixing spoon.

"Funny thing is I'm not that hurt," I say and Madi looks at me.

"Then why the fuck did you...." Madi starts but Mahogany stops her.

"Sometimes the heart plays tricks on you, dude," Mahogany says, "You'll be fine after a couple more spoonfuls of ice cream."

"Or if Hayes and Aaron wasn't trying to steal a tub from under the table," Madi says and we laugh.

Hayes gets from under the table, "Just hand me the birthday cake one."

We give one and a spoon. Then Aaron appears and asks for chocalate. Soon it was an ice cream party for five.