Chapter 38: Goodbye

Brent Riveria

(A/N: This guy has never had his POV. Here's his chance to shine.)

The fourteen days are gone. It's the day we're assigned to leave and go straight to the press conferance. We heard the sound of a trumpet. I grabbed my suitcase and rushed out with everyone else to meet Heather. Ali appears next to me and I hug her to me.

Wow, all the girls are in a relationship. (In order from who got together first to last) Lila with Sam, Sammi with Nash, Maya with Matt, Ali with me, Dakota with Cameron, Mahogany with Ricky and Madi with Jc.

"Well, guys," Heather says, "The time has come. You've been in this house for over two months and I think it's safe to say that you guys like each other. I think you should know where you guys have been. You have been staying in Hawaii."

"That's why its been so hot," Madi says and Jc laughs at her.

"Also why the plane trip only too like an hour," Trevor says.

"The first group that is leaving is Magcon. Boys, your limo is waiting," Heather gestures towards the door.

All the guys in Magcon with girlfriends kiss them (including me).

"Bye, Brent," Ali says, "I'll see you later. Now get out of my face."

I laugh at her and we all pile into the limo and I see a hula dancer on the way to the car. How the hell did we not notice that?

*****

Trevor Moran POV

"Ay, Trevor," Lila walks up to me, "Promise me something."

"What?" I look at her and Sam that was over her shoulder. He shrugged.

"You, me and Madi will do a song together," Lila says and I nod.

"Of course," I say.

"Pinky swear," she holds up her pinky. She's so lucky she's small or that would be very weird. I hook my finger with her.

"Pinky swear," I say and she smiles.

"Yay," Lila bounces up and down.

"ALOL, it is time for you to go," Heather says and all the girls leave. Without saying goodbye, if I may add. I look over at Jc who's holding the air where Madi was. A couple more minutes then we left the house.