betty and veronica

alex pov//

this was it. my first day of school. i slipped on my jeans and threw on my black hoodie over it.

i was incredibly nervous. what were these people going to think of me? of course i already know what they are gonna say.

"whos the new weird girl?" and "why doesn't she talk". what's gonna happen when someone tries to talk to me. or what if i get lost. i can't ask for help.

i can hardly say a word without stuttering or getting completely frustrated with myself.

how was i going to survive this school day? what if i'm in no classes with marcus and martinus. maybe i can just hide?

i heard a soft knock on my door. i opened it and so gerd anne standing there.

gerd anne-"you ready for your first day?"

i shook my head no. i let out a sigh and went to go sit on my bed. i was twiddling my fingers, lacing them too each other.

she came over and put a hand on my shoulder. she looked me in the eyes. god she looks like martinus.

gerd anne-"it will be okay, i promise you. besides you have the boys by your side."

i nodded my head. she held her arms out signaling for a hug. i stood up and gave her a hug.

gerd anne-"come on let's go downstairs. i'm driving you guys."

we walked downstairs where the boys and emma were eating breakfast. i took an orange from the table and started to peel it.

i threw out the skin of it and grabbed a napkin so i can take it in the car.

marcus-"i call shotgun!"

martinus-"of course you do."

martinus, emma and i went in the back of the car with marcus controlling the music in the front.
emma was in between martinus and i.

i was kind of glad. don't get me wrong i like martinus he is nice but he is always looking at me with those puppy dog brown eyes.

i feel like he is always pitying me or just simply watching everything i do. it's a little bit creepy.

i put my headphones in and put my playlist on. let you down by LF came on and i rested my head against the window.

I looked out and suddenly it started to rain. i could tell today was already going to be bad and the day just started.

gerd anne-"we are here."

marcus-"thanks mom!"

martinus-"yeah thanks!"

emma-"bye marcus, bye martinus! bye alex!"

we all got out. i waved goodbye to emma. before marcus and martinus good shut their doors i heard gerd anne whisper something to them.

gerd anne-"take alex to the office please, the teachers are already aware of her situation so just make sure she is alright."

martinus-"of course."

marcus-"you got it."

the shut the doors and she drove off. great. people are going to know about me before i even walk in the doors.

i looked up and saw the long, big grey building that surround me. kids were everywhere.

talking, kicking a football, and just doing random things all around. as soon as i took one step everyone's eyes started to shift on me.