happy

alex pov//

i woke up and realized it was tuesday. this meaning i would have to go back and see that super jackass jacob.

i hated him. he made me angry. why did he have to say those things about me. i mean what did i ever do to him?

reject him? sorry i realized that he's a jerk and a creep  honestly i'm over him. i'm over all of this.

i got up and went to my closet and tried to pick an outfit for today. nothing to slutty for jacob's liking i guess.

however my mind was somewhere else. i couldn't
help but think of what i witnessed yesterday.

martinus kissed emilia yesterday. i watched him do so. part of me felt crushed. even though he was never mine, i was his in a way.

he liked me. or at least i thought he did. doesn't matter right. he's happy so it's fine. i don't have to worry anymore.

although i can't help thinking he's the one that got away. i let him run from me didn't i?

i didn't realize how long i was standing in front of my closet just staring at my clothes until i heard my second alarm go off.

i put on my dark washed jeans and a white sweater over it. i put on my fuzzy socks and for some reason did a twirl in them.

i laughed a little bit.

marcus-"someone seems to be in a good mood."

i turned around and saw marcus standing in the doorway. i went over to him and laughed.

marcus-"come on we have to go."

alex-"fine."

we went downstairs and martinus was standing at the door. i took my boots and put them on.

martinus-"good morning al-"

i opened and shut the door before he could finish saying my name. it felt good to do that. don't ask me why but it made me feel better.

i went into the car and waited for gerd anne and the rest. it would be easier if i just went by myself wouldn't it be. too bad it's a far walk.

shortly after emma came in the car with me. she is always in a great mood in the morning. it made me happy to see her so happy.

emma-"well you seem to be much happier today!"

alex-"i guess so."

i smiled at her. she went on her phone and we took a bunch of snapchat pictures together. we each put on all the silly filters.

our laughter was interrupted however when both boys came in the car. martinus went in the front and marcus went in the back.

emma started to take more pictures and marcus photo bombed them all. it was super funny.

gerd anne-"glad to see you are feeling better alex."

i smiled at her. she went back to driving and i went back to playing with emma on her ipad.

when we got to school i said goodbye to emma and walked in with the boys. i ran over to all the girls when i saw them standing by my locker.

maddie-"alex!"

lea-"we were so worried about you!"

alana-"what happened?"

emma-"guys chill."

alez-"jacob happened."

my eyes directed over to him and those guys. it made me feel worse.

maddie-"what did he do now."