family

alex pov//

i was looking around for martinus. i was hoping he had talked to emilia. i hope everything went alright and she didn't yell at him.

i peered my head around the corner and i saw martinus talking to emilia. oh good he found her. he started to get up.

guess he was finished. i started to walk over but i saw him get pulled down quicky. she kissed him. it was just one last kiss i guess.

he looked disgusted when he came up. i could tell he hated it. i wasn't upset over it because i knew she controlled it, but i was curious to see if he would tell me about it later.

i'm happy he ended things though, he couldn't lead her on like that and now we can start something. i'm actually pretty excited for this relationship.

i realized ive just been standing here in the halls for about two minutes. i started to walk and went towards the lunch room. i sat down next to martinus.

i smiled at him and he smiled back. i wouldn't tell him but i had been looking at dresses all day. i want something velvet and short. i don't know what color yet, but i've been thinking maybe a green or red?

i don't know yet. i went on my phone and looked back at the photos i screenshotted. i was smiling to myself.

martinus-"whatcha looking at?"

i shut my phone and turned towards him.

alex-"it's a surprise!"

maddie-"dresses?"

alex-"maybe?"

emma-"so that's a yes!"

marcus-"oo you guys are going shopping!"

alana-"yeah we have to have my mom drive us to the mall."

lea-"it will be a fun care ride!"

alex-"mhm."

i looked back down at my lockscreen. i took a deep breath. it made me feel a little weird watching them kiss. it means nothing of course i know it but i just wanted martinus to tell me.

martinus slid his hand into mine under the table. i looked up at him and he smiled at me. he could sense something was up.

martinus-"what is it?"

alex-"just tired i guess."

i smiled at him and he smiled back. everyone went back to eating lunch. martinus kept eyeing me and my food. weird.

i finished the food that was in front of me and i saw marcus and martinus exchange glances at each other. what's the big deal?

alex-"what is it?"

martinus-"what do you mean?"

alex-"you and marcus. you guys have some secret language going on."

marcus and martinus both chuckled and looked at each other.

marcus-"it's cause we are twins!"

alex-"weirdos."

i laughed with them. i guess it's just in my head. no need to be paranoid or anything alex it's fine. all fine. just think of the positives.

i looked around at all the smiling and laughing people in front of me. i squeezed martinus' hand and he smiled.

i looked up at the girls and i smiled to them all. it made me happy to have them all here. i remember i was so scared coming to trofors but it all ended up okay. i think so at least.