back home

alex pov//

we were driving for what felt like forever. i don't know where we are going but i'm not happy about it at all. i didn't bother asking questions during the ride.

i leaned my head against the window and i was about to close my eyes and try to sleep until i felt the car come to a complete stop.

i looked out the window and the street looked really familiar. wait a minute? am i wear i think i am?

mrs. lament-"welcome back alex!"

alex-"this is my street."

mrs. lament-"i know, i think you have a friend that wants to see you."

i stepped out of the car and looked at the familiar stone house that i used to spend all my time in. i was back.

the door opened and i saw the boy i first fell in love with. it was jack. i ran over to him and gave him the biggest hug ever.

jack-"welcome home alex."

alex-"i missed you."

jack-"i missed you too."

i let go of the hug and looked back at him. the way he said my name made everything come back to me. i was so happy that i was going to be okay.

jack-"come on let's get you unpacked."

i nodded my head. i went in the car and grabbed my bags out of the car and brought them into the house. i was greeted by the rest of his family who took me in the house with open arms.

i was really happy to be with them again. i looked over at jack who was smiling at me. his smile could always make me cheer up.

i heard my phone buzz and i looked down. martinus was texting me. it seemed important since he had texted me multiple times.

i excused myself for a minute and went into the bathroom. i responded to his "hey..." with nervousness and anticipation.

alex-"um hi! i just got to my new house and it's not as bad as i thought it would be! it's no you of course but it's good."

martinus-"look we need to talk for real."

alex-"martinus you are making me nervous..."

martinus-"we need to break up. i'm so so sorry to do this but my dad is making me and i have no control over it. i would have it any other way if i could."

alex-"are you fucking serious?"

martinus-"alex i'm sorry please."

alex-"martinus we can make this work. you don't have to tell you dad you can just pretend!"

martinus-"it's not that simple. besides with all the fans and everything it's gotten out of hand. i mean he is probably reading these texts right now in some sort of way."

alex-"i can't believe this."

martinus-"i'm sorry."

alex-"no i'm sorry that you aren't man enough to stand up to your dad for the girl you claimed to love and fight for. remember that promise martinus? or was that bullshit like the rest of your excuses."

martinus-"you don't understand how hard this is for me! you would never get it!"

alex-"yeah you're right i don't because i would fight for you."