christmas eve

martinus pov//

i woke up to the smell of fresh baked pancakes. it was officially break and i couldn't be happier. christmas was tomorrow and i couldn't wait.

i love christmas. the movies, the music, the food and well of course the presents. i had gotten my shopping done early. i was excited to give alex hers.

i got her a rose necklace i knew she wanted. she was always looking at it online and could never find it but little did she know was that i ordered it for her.

all i had to do was wrap it and put her name on it and it was ready to go. wow i really hope she likes it. i was looking at it in the box when i heard someone knock.

i quickly put it under the blankets in case it was her.

martinus-"yeah?"

marcus-"i need help."

marcus came in and had tape and wrapping paper all over himself. i was cracking up. how did he do that to himself?

marcus-"yeah yeah just get this off."

he came over and i pulled the tape and wrapping paper off of him.

marcus-"thanks."

martinus-"no problem. do you know where alex?"

marcus-"yeah she's wrapping presents right now. i tried to get something from her room but she kicked me out."

martinus-"i wonder what she got me."

marcus-"same. i hope it's good!"

martinus-"well i mean i got her this necklace and i really hope she likes it."

marcus-"relax. she will."

martinus-"okay good."

i took it out from under the blanket and tried to wrap it as nicely as i could. i was absolutely horrible at wrapping though.

marcus-"so what happened with you two last night. i mean you snuck off and disappeared for a while."

a smirk spread across my face just thinking about it. i mean it was all just amazing. i couldn't believe she was officially mine.

wait am i supposed to tell marcus about us dating? of course he is my twin.

martinus-"marcus if i tell you something you promise not to tell anyone."

marcus-"yeah of course. what happened?"

martinus-"i asked her to be my girlfriend."

marcus-"that's great martinus."

martinus-"it is but you can't tell mom and dad or talk about it around them. emma too. if they knew they wouldn't allow it because we are living together and they think of us as siblings or whatever."

marcus-"well what if things get complicated. you do live together. we all do. it will be weird. make sure you are thinking this through martinus."

martinus-"i wouldn't have done it if i thought it wasn't a good idea. i mean i really like her marcus and she likes me. we are trusting her and i just want it to work out."

marcus-"i will make sure it does. don't worry about that."

martinus-"thanks i knew you would help me."

marcus-"okay now real talk."

martinus-"yeah?"

marcus-"what actually happened last night. i want the details."