christmas

alex pov//

i woke up so excited. it was christmas! as much of me that was excited i felt a little weird. it was going to be the first one without mom.

of course i had my new wonderful family and secret boyfriend to share it with, but still i missed her and my brother a lot.

just think of the positives, remember what dr. maja said on saturday. i'm starting a new medication and i have to start eating more.

the medication is basically an anti depression pill and i was wondering if it really worked. today is no time to think of sad things alex. it's christmas.

i heard loud knocking all of the sudden on my door. before i could even get a chance to say "who is it" emma was opening the door and running up to me.

she got up on my bed and started to jump on my bed as any other nine year old would on christmas morning.

emma-"wake up come on!"

she pulled me up and out of bed. i can tell she already hit marcus and martinus's room because they were walking outside half asleep still.

we all went downstairs and went over to the christmas tree. i was pretty excited myself but i tried not to let it take over in case something happens.

gerd anne-"good morning kids!"

kjell erik-"merry christmas everyone!"

they came around and gave hugs to all of us. i felt all warm and i didn't even need to look at the presents yet.

gerd anne-"well go ahead start opening."

i watched as emma and the boys ripped open their presents. wrapping paper and tape was everywhere.

smiles appeared on all of their faces as they got what they all asked for. it made me so happy to see them
happy.

i held my knees up and put my head on them. i could watch them all so happy forever. it would always make me feel happy.

gerd anne-"alex honey why aren't you opening your gifts."

alex-"oh yeah. sorry just got distracted."

i didn't think they got me gifts.

kjell erik-"of course we did!"

i didn't mean for them to hear that. i started to open the presents and everything was amazing. clothes, makeup and so many amazing things.

how could i ever thank all of them? i pulled out the bag of presents i had for all of them and gave them out.

gerd anne-"oh no alex you did not need to get out presents."

alex-"you have done so much for me i couldn't not. i hope you all really like them."

kjell erik-"thank you so much alex this is very kind of you."

emma-"oh my gosh i love this all alex! thank you so much."

she gave me a huge hug. her hugs were the best.

marcus-"ooo adidas my favorite. thanks alex!"

marcus put on the cap that i gave him and took about a hundred selfies with it on. i looked over at martinus as he opened the gift i got him.

he seemed surprised. he looked over at me and had a loss of words.

martinus-"how did you find these? they were sold out in all the stores and online! they were impossible to find."

he held up the clothes i got him and seemed so excited. he looked so happy and excited like a little kid.

alex-"they were the last ones left at the store. i'm glad you like them."

martinus-"i love them thank you so much."

he came over and hugged me. i felt so relieved that he liked them. when he was hugging me i could smell his cologne.

man it smelled really good. we were hugging for a while but both of us let go because everyone was looking at us. we turned red and looked down.

i opened a couple more gifts and i was happy with everything i got. honestly i was super lucky. they didn't have to spend all this money on me.

i put the wrapping paper in bags to try and consolidate the mess.

gerd anne-"come on guys time for christmas breakfast."

everyone went into the kitchen but martinus stopped me. he pulled my aside.

martinus-"i have something for you."

alex-"oh martinus."

martinus-"sh. just close your eyes."

i saw him reach into his sweatshirt pocket before my eyes closed. i heard him open and close a box.

something was placed around my neck. a necklace i presume but what was it?

martinus-"open."

i looked down and it was the rose necklace i wanted for so long. how did he know? i mean i can't believe it. i looked up at him and tackled him with a huge hug. i jumped into his arms and he caught me.

alex-"martinus i love this so much. this mean the world to me and i can't believe you got this for me."

martinus-"anything to make you happy. i wanted to wait to give it to you."

alex-"thank you so much. it's never being taken off."

martinus-"even when you shower?"

alex-"hmm yep!"

martinus-"alright. now come on let's eat."

we walked into the kitchen and joined everyone else. i felt like i was in a dream and i never wanted to wake up.

++++++++++++++++++++

sorry for boring filler chapters drama soon xx

enjoy the double chapter because this is rare aha!

goodnight all and sorry this is short but it's 1am :)