denmark

martinus pov//

the whole house was up early this morning. everyone was making sure we had everything packed and ready to go.

i had my suitcase ready and i went downstairs. alex was pretty quiet last night after dinner. i mean she didn't eat much again and she fell asleep so fast.

i mean it could be all in my head but what's weirder is that marcus was acting strange around her, but then again it's concert day so marcus is always weird on concert days.

it was five am and i was exhausted. i would definitely be sleeping on the plane and getting something to eat.

alex was sitting downstairs at the table. she had her head leaning on her hand and i swear she was about to fall asleep.

i went over to her and kissed her on the head. her eyes floated open slowly and she let out a yawn. she looked so cute when she was all tired.

i looked closely at her and i never noticed the cute little freckles that were under her eyes.

martinus-"tired baby?"

alex-"very."

martinus-"come on let's get in the car."

i took her hand and we walked outside. i released it because we were by mom and dad now. we helped put our bags in the car and got inside.

it was mom and dad in the very front, marcus and emma in the second row and alex and i in the way back.

we got in the car first and alex closed her eyes immediately. she leaned on my shoulder and she fell asleep so fast.

watching her sleep was the cutest thing. of course i had to take a couple photos of her because it would definitely be my new background photo.

marcus-"dad what time is the show tonight?"

dad-"19:30."

marcus-"okay and what time will we get there you think?"

dad-"well we should land around 12:00."

marcus-"okay cool."

martinus-"i'm so excited."

emma-"me too!"

gerd anne-"martinus is alex asleep back there?"

martinus-"yeah."

i laughed a little bit. i looked down at her. i moved the hair that always falls in front of her face covering her beautiful eyes.

honestly i could look at her all day and not get bored. i'm the luckiest guy in the world and i'm sure of it.

when we got to the airport i didn't wanna wake up alex. i would just carry her but if people were here, especially fans it wouldn't look good.

of course they know she is living with us but they don't know we are together and i don't plan on telling them. i mean i don't want to have to hide my life but i don't want her getting hate or anything.

i nudged her and she woke up finally after me poking her several times. her eyes floated open and she looked so tired still.

alex-"are we here?"

martinus-"yeah come on."

alex-"okay i'm up."

we all got out of the car and made our way through the airport. it took a little while because the lines were surprisingly long but since there were fans it took even longer.

i didn't think people would come on a thursday morning. well we go back to school on tuesday after the new year but still.

we boarded the plane and everyone was sitting down. alex was by the window and marcus was on my left. emma, mom, and dad were across the isle.