best friend

alex pov//

everyone had gone home. i was in my room. i didn't want to leave and see either of the boys. or maybe just martinus.

i was upset from everything that happened last night. jacob was so rude to me and martinus did nothing to help me.

i was texting jack and telling him everything that happened last night. eventually i got upset retelling it all.

i left him on read and just put my phone down. i put my hands on my head and rubbed it.

i was so tired of being sad all the time. why do i always end up getting hurt all the damn time.

when am i just gonna be okay and be happy again. i turned over in my bed. it was 10:00. i never went downstairs to eat, i just stayed up here.

i rolled up my shirt and looked at my stomach. it was getting thinner. i put my shirt back down. great ill look even more ugly.

i pulled the blanket up close to me and tried to close my eyes. i tried to block out the sounds of marcus and martinus playing fifa but i couldn't do that.

i layed still for a little bit. i felt a little more relaxed. just as i was getting comfortable i could hear a knock on my door.

no. who was here now? martinus? emma? well her i dont mind. marcus?

alex-"o-one second."

i got up and opened the door. it was marcus standing there. he gave me a smile.

he seemed to know something i didnt.

alex-"yea?"

marcus-"come with me."

alex-"w-why?"

marcus-"come on."

he started to walk. i could feel my stomach drop and myself to start to get nervous.

i shut the door behind me and followed marcus downstairs. when i got at the bottom of the stars marcus put his hands over my eyes.

alex-"w-what are you doing."

marcus-"trust me."

we started to walk. i moved slow so i didn't bump into the wall or anything. i was seriously getting nervous now.

we stopped walking.

marcus-"are your eyes closed?"

alex-"yea."

marcus-"okay my hands are off. when i say so open your eyes."

alex-"okay."

gerd anne-"three, two, one."

marcus-"open!"

i opened my eyes. i couldn't believe what i was seeing. it was jack.

i covered my mouth with my hands. my eyes filled with tears. i ran over and hugged him.