sleepover

alex pov//

i looked down at my phone. i watched the time go by slowly.

the boys would be home soon. all of those boys are coming later and so are the girls.

i was texting in our group chat. all of them were really sweet and were checking in on me.

maddie-"im so bored!"

lea-"yea class sucks."

alana-"we miss you alex!"

emma-"yeah im alone with the twins and jacob bleh."

alex-"miss you guys too."

lea-"so what happened?"

maddie-"yeah we saw martinus this morning and he was acting so weird."

emma-"he looked super guilty."

alex-"they just dont know how to mind their own business."

alana-"were they going through your stuff?"

emma-"i could totally see martinus doing that."

alex-"no it wasnt that. they just felt the need to look up stuff about me and my family that i didnt want shared. and then they go and talk about it!"

lea-"aw im sorry alex."

maddie-"yeah that sucks."

emma-"course martinus was looking you up."

alex-"what do you mean?"

alana-"its so obvious."

lea-"yeah."

maddie-"you don't see it?"

alex-"see what?"

emma-"he likes you."

alex-"no he doesnt."

maddie-"yes he does."

lea-"you can tell by the way he looks at you."

alex-"i dont know guys."

alana-"we all see later."

i couldn't believe what they were saying. there was no way that is true. martinus doesnt like me he hardly knows me.

whatever. its not important. we live together and that would just be weird.

i got up and went into the bathroom. i took a look at my face and it was all blotchy and red.

i ran some cold water on it and dried it off in hopes it wouldnt look as messed up.

when i came back i could hear the door being opened. they were here already? god time moved faster than i thought.

i went back and sat on my bed. i could hear people downstairs but it wasn't just marcus and martinus.

it was all the boys. great. nick, ellias, jacob, and thomas were all here too. thats four other boys. lord help me.

i don't even want to leave my room but i really want some water. shoot. where are they? probably playing fifa.

okay maybe i can go downstairs quick. the girls are gonna be here in an hour or so, so i won't be alone too long.

i went down into the kitchen and tried to be at quiet as possible. as i was walking in i could hear them screaming about something in the next room.