silence

alex pov//

i was sitting outside the arena, wondering if i had made the biggest mistake of my life by walking out of there.

i probably did. great now what am i gonna do. i got up and started to pace around thinking about all possibilities right now.

i can't go back in there. they wouldn't let me in. jeez why do i have to be so stubborn and feel like i have to win. i'm a loser without martinus and i know it.

him and marcus worked so hard on that and i just didn't appreciate it like i should have. the other part of me was saying how martinus didn't appreciate me.

i was so conflicted with all of this that i couldn't even think about it anymore. i got stopped moving, the constant turning around and changing my direction was making me so dizzy.

i took a deep breath and realized i had to go in there. i walked up closer to the arena, and as my hand touched the doorknob it swung open.

i stepped back and saw martinus was standing in front of me. what was he doing? he has a concert right now.

alex-"martinus what are you doing! go back inside, you have a show to finish."

martinus-"you are more important than any show. i don't care if we have 1000 people waiting for me to sing, i only want one person to wait for me."

i had a tear in my eye. the fact that he really stopped his show to come and get me made me realize something. he loves me. he really does.

martinus-"i'm so sorry alex. you don't understand how much of an idiot i am for letting you go. i need you and you needed me and i wasn't there for you but i swear alex larsson i'm not going anywhere. you will have to have someone take me away from you cause i'm not leaving."

i looked at him and smiled. i took his hand and put my other on his cheek. i looked at his loving brown eyes and saw what i always wanted to see.

alex-"kiss me."

he smiled and pulled me in close. his lips touched mine and i had never felt more in love with martinus as i did right now.

his hands were on my waste and slid up my hips. i moved closer to him and we kept kissing, nothing could break us now.

i pulled away for a little and looked at him. both of us breathing heavily, wanting to keep going more than ever.

martinus-"come on we can't stop now."

alex-"you have a show martinus. people paid to see you, you have to go back in there."

martinus-"only if you come with me."

alex-"only if...martinus they don't want me in there. they want you."

martinus-"who do you think got me out of there?"

did people really want me in there and want to for us to be together? to be happy? i wasn't sure if i should, but something told me i had to.

i looked at martinus. i nodded my head and he smiled. that smile could convince you to do anything.

he took my hand and led me back inside. we ran through the lobby of the arena and into the doors. the crowd was screaming as they saw us running up the isle.

i was pulled back on stage, the crowd going crazy and marcus was smiling. i went over and hugged him. i missed my best friend too.

martinus-"norway, let's finish this show and let's do it!"

everyone in the crowd was screaming and chanting for the boys to keep going. i looked at the two of them. everything seemed right in the moment.

they started to sing and everyone went quiet. i looked over at martinus and watched him perform.

my heart was mesmerized and nothing could stop the feeling that i was feeling right now. it was pure love for these boys.

the song ended and i looked at martinus. we smiled at each other. he got up and kissed me for a while. the crowd all cheering for us.

we both turned to look over at everyone. he smiled, his hands still on my cheeks, our foreheads pressed together.

i couldn't hear the crowd anymore. it was like martinus were the only people in the world now, no more screaming fans or negative thoughts controlling our minds.

just the two of us together. purely in love, two kids who are crazily in love with each other so much that they can't hear or see anything else but each other.
all that surrounded us was silence.