chapter 2: nervous with beauty

-later on that day-

isabella's P.O.V

isabella:"Teresa hurry up!"

i said as i try yelling at her for her to hurry up.

Teresa:"coming!"

as i kept waiting, i got a text from Frank.

Frank: where are you?

isabella: i'm at my friend's house, sorry i'm waiting for her to hurry up, i'll be there in a sec.

frank: ok. i'll wait here. the guys are here already, there in the living room, there really excited to see you izzy!

isabella: ok, ok i know, and call me bella, izzy sounds weird and you know i don't like it.

frank: lol ok ttyl BELLA! lol cx

i stopped texting him and turned on the car and honking at Teresa for her to hurry up, then i see her come out wearing a flirty skirt. oh boy.

isabella: "really?"

teresa:"what it's a new skirt."

isabella:"right."

Teresa:"ok let's go, i can't wait to meet them."

isabella:"i can tell."

Teresa:"oh shut up"

*bella laughing*

-30 minutes later-

isabella:"ok. were here."

teresa:"oh my gosh! their house is beautiful!!..How do i look?"

she says as she tries combing her hair with her fingers

isabella:"you look fine."

i said and she smiles nervously, then we hear frank coming outside to greet us, Teresa gets so nervous that she stands behind me. Frank rushes over to hug me causing me to step backwards a bit. Frank noticed Teresa being really nervous so he smiles and hugs her too.

Frank:"so you must be my little bella's friend."

Teresa:"y-yea hehe t-that's me.."

Frank:"well it's nice meeting you, thnx for showing bella around."

excuse me?she hasn't done nothin!

Teresa:"no problem."

lies.

frank:*smiles*"well come on you two! The rest is waiting!"

he says as he rushes inside, Teresa looks at me and starts getting nervous causing me to laugh and started following Frank with Teresa following me.

We entered the family room and everyone was there talking and laughing until ray saw me and rushed over to hug me, same thing with Bob and Mikey, gerard just sat there starring at me. oh gosh this isn't going well, i feel like passing out!...Literally!

ray:"so how are you?!"

isabella:"um...pretty good...just cold..."

it's like i told a joke because everyone started giggling. ok weird...

Mikey:"how do you like L.A?"

isabella:"it's nice really fancy and cool.."

i started feeling more nervous about Gerard so i went to the kitchen to drink some water, once i turned around, gerard was there, gosh why are you so beautiful!!! His white hair done so perfect, a leather jacket with a black shirt, black pants and shoes, i was about to speak when he smiles and decides to speak first.

Gerard:"so where's my hug?"

i smiled with embarrassment and hugged him then pulled away.

Gerard:"so...you changed..."

isabella:"yea...why is there something wrong?"

i said as i looked down at my outfit and then back at him.

gerard:*laughs* "no."

isabella:"ok good."

Gerard:"so...out of us five, who's your favorite? besides Frank."

isabella:*laughs* "um...i don't know you're all so cool."

Gerard:"really? Because frankie just told me that i was your favorite."

he says as he takes closer steps towards me whille i backup and hit the fridge.

isabella:"uhh..." i was having a hard time thinking of an excuse until Teresa showed up in the kitchen telling us to go to the family room, thank god she saved me back there.