chapter 13: our spark

isabella's P.O.V

Gerard:"well...we're here."

he says as he turns off the engine and walks out of the car to open up my door.

Isabella:"thanx.."

I said as I walked out and smiled at him, he nodded and smiled back. I walked up to the doorstep and grabbed my keys as I opened the door for us to walk in.

Isabella:"gosh, I'm so tired and it's all Frank's fault."

I said as I crossed my arms, he chuckled and walked up to me as he cupped my face with his hands, his eyes were so dreamy, creamy, sparkly- come on Bella! stop daydreaming!! - I stopped thinking about his eyes but he was still looking right at me, he started leaning closer but then we heard Mikey and Ray come inside, we both got startled and pulled apart, I cleared my throat and he put his hands behind his neck. Mikey and Ray noticed something suspicious so they stayed quiet and just looked at us.

Ray:"what's going on here???"

Isabella:"nothing."

Mikey:"you guys were about to kiss."

Gerard:"no we weren't."

Mikey:"yea you were, isn't that right Ray?"

Ray:"yup."

Mikey:"wait I thought you were with Lindsey."

Gerard:"I am but...I regret it."

Ray:"well dude you better break it fast before she finds out."

Mikey:"yea bro, it won't be pretty."

Gerard:"I know...I just...don't know how to do it."

ok. I gotta admit...this conversation is awkward...everyone just stood there in silence.

Isabella:"well...I'm gonna go take a small nap before I sleep here on the floor so...peace out."

Mikey:*laughs* "sweet dreams with Gerard!!"

he says as everyone starts laughing, including G. ok. this is embarrassing.

Isabella:"what."

Mikey:*laughs* "I said have sweet dreams about Gerard!!"

I stood there just starring at Mikey as everyone laughs, I ignore his comment and just continue walking to my room. one I entered I grabbed some Jammies, which were hello kitty ones....I finished putting them on when I hear a knock on the door that slightly opens, it's an angel walking in (Gerard).

Gerard:"hey."

Isabella:"hi."

Gerard:"can I ask you a question?"

Isabella:"sure."

Gerard:"if you were breaking up with someone, how would you do it without having them get hurt?"

Isabella:"um...I don't know...maybe write a song? I don't know. I really have no clue...that's just the way breaks up are...it hurts people...why?"

Gerard:"I really want to end it with lynz but...she's always been a good friend to me, I really like her, she's an awesome chick but I don't like her that way...I only like her as my best friend...when we kiss...there's no spark like It feels really awkward cause I only see her as my best friend, but when I kiss you...its like...fireworks going off...electricity running thro my veins."

Isabella:"are you saying there's something between us?"

Gerard:..."yea. bells i-I...never mind."

Isabella:"I feel the same way...about fireworks and electricity...."

Gerard:"you do?!"

Isabella:"yea."

I said as he cups my face again and looks at me in the eye.

Gerard:"you're so beautiful."

I smile and look down, I know I changed but I really don't think I changed enough to be 'beautiful'. he lifts up my chin and looks at me in the eye.

Gerard:"you don't understand how much you really mean to me...I need you in my life, you're my necessity...but believe me, you're everything that just makes my world complete."

aww, by now I have already shed a tear. a tear of happiness.

Isabella:"that's the sweetest thing someone has ever told me."

I said, he smiles and wips away my tear with his thumb, he bit his lower lip and leaned his forehead against mine, I could feel his warm breath on me making me shiver. we kept leaning on each other but he wouldn't do it so I had the courage to crash my lips against his, they felt really warm and soft, he started kissing me back and I wrapped my arms around his neck, I started shedding more tears because I just love this. I love this so much and I just can't believe he's not mine. I still felt electricity running thro me, my heart was even pumping. I bit his lip and heard him moan, but then we pulled apart, our forehead's were meeting again but this time were breathing heavily.

Gerard:"bells."

Isabella:"yea?"

Gerard:"...I love you."

omg. I'm dreaming. somebody pinch me.

Isabella:"I love you too.."

I said and saw his eyes go wide.

Gerard:"really? you mean it?!"

Isabella:"yea."

I said smiling and he smiled back and crashed his lips into mine again. I'm still tired but this...this is worth it.