chapter 19: prom night

isabella's P.O.V

so today's Saturday. a.k.a prom night. to tell you the truth, I'm nervous. first I straightened my hair then made Curls, I walked over to my closet and put on my pink peach colored dress that had silver along the waist and a few sparkles, the dress reached a little bit above my knees and one had one strap attached (I hope that makes sense). after the dress was put on, I put on my white high heels with silver glimmer, for the final touch, I grabbed some diamond earrings and put some make up on. I grabbed my small white purse and started walking out my room heading downstairs to where Frank was watching a movie...with the guys...I don't know if Gerard knows that I'm going with daimian but if he does, I hope he doesn't bring it up.

since daimian wasn't here yet, I headed into the kitchen and signed that no one asked me questions and then poured myself a glass of Orange Juice until I hear the doorbell ring. I stayed in the kitchen and heard Frank open the door.

Frank:"...what are you doing here?"

daimian:"...it's prom night...here to pick up Isabel."

...

oh crap.

...

Frank:"you're going with this douche bag?!"

...

Frank:"after all he put you through, and now you're going to prom with him?!"

Isabella:"...it's not your decision of who I have to go with."

Frank:"I don't care about that I just don't like how my little sister is going with a freak who had treated her like Shit!"

by now everyone was looking, I know Gerard was looking but for now I don't care...I sighed and started walking outside to where daimian was standing and closed the door behind me to ignore Frank's 'speeches'.

...

daimian:"I got you a corsage."

Isabella:"t-thanx."

he nods and we started driving away to prom.

when we arrived, I hear the loud music and see a bunch of people standing outside with 'punch' in their hands talking and laughing. I've heard that every year, someone spikes the punch so I didn't bother to get any. we entered inside and he went over to his friends. maybe Frank was right. maybe this was a bad decision. it is awkward because I don't even know his friends and yet I'm still there all quiet.

...

daimian:"you wanna dance?"

Isabella:"I don't know how."

daimian:"Oh who cares just move around."

he says as he grabs my wrist and pulls me into the middle of the dance floor. I think he was already drunk from the punch because I could smell the alcohol on him. he starts leaning closer to me and starts kissing my neck and starts hugging me tight while he continued to dance inappropriate.

Isabella:"daimian stop it."

...

Isabella:"daimian stop!!"

I said as I pushed him away, he looked unhappy that he didn't get what he wanted but I didn't care.

daimian:"fine. I don't need you anyways."

he says as he walks away to a bunch of other girls leaving me just standing there in the middle of the dance floor while the DJ played a slow song. I sighed and brushed my hair behind my ear as I hear a familiar voice behind me.

???:"may I have this dance?"

oh my god. you just made my night!

I smile and nod as I took Gerard's hand and began to dance.

...

Isabella:"thanx for coming."

Gerard:"no problem. I knew this was gonna go wrong anyways so I left frank's house and followed you guys."

Isabella:*smiles* "I'm glad you did."

Gerard:*smiles*"Mikey told Me about what he told you...which is why I broke up with lynz...I missed you too much and Mikey was right...I was dating someone that I didn't even had feelings for when the girl of my dreams was here alone...I'm sorry."

Isabella:"G you don't have to apologize...I should be the one who apologizes for not talking to you...so I'm sorry."

Gerard:"I've missed you for so many months. I counted...we've been apart for 5 months, 10 days and 21 seconds....which is why I need you to be my girlfriend."