chapter 11: he's just...gay.

isabella's P.O.V

Isabella:"Gerard, I don't want you to go.."

Gerard:"I don't wanna go either but I have too...my fans need me, don't worry ill be back before you even know it."

I nod with sadness as he cupped my cheeks and was about to kiss me, we were inches apart until Frank woke me up with a darn pillow...ERRRRR...

Frank:"wake up, time to go."

Isabella:"ugh, go where?"

Frank:"the record store."

Isabella:"ugh why there, it's boring there."

Frank:"because I really want a misfits CD and they only have one copy left."

Isabella:"I wanna stay."

Frank:*sighs* "Gerard will be there."

I woke up with excitement and rushed over to my closet while frank laughs at me. I grabbed my mcr t-shirt and some black skinny pants with my red converse and headed to the bathroom to change since Frank was in the room.

-at record store-

Frank left me alone to go find his CD and I stayed looking around, I stood next to a guy that has light bright purple hair and started looking at some CDs.

guy:"you should totally get that album, it's awesome!"

Isabella:"oh really? cool, well I'm just here looking around, my brother ditched me to go find his CD."

guy:*laughs* "been there done that, I'm Andy by the way."

Isabella:"cool, I used to have a friend named Andy, although he was gay, I'm Isabella."

Andy:"No way!!! ISABELLA!! what are you doing here!!"

Isabella:"Andy! oh my gosh! I love here in L.A! what are you doing here?!"

Andy:"well I live here too, I'm just browsing around."

Isabella:"cool, love the hair by the way."

Andy:"thanx, and I don't mean to sound like a stalker or anything but what happen to you?? the last time I saw you was when you wearing glasses and baggy clothing and now you're like a frickin model!"

Isabella:*laughs* "I changed."

Andy:"cool, I like it."

Isabella:"thanx."

for those of you who don't know this already, Andy was my best friend all the way thro elementary and middle school, but then I had to move. Andy is gay...like literally gay, the last time I saw him was when he was dating a football player named Adam but I don't know if there still together, probably not but oh well. Andy is pretty hot if you ask me but since I know he's gay, I have no interest in dating him, he's 3 inches taller than me, light bright purple hair which I'm sure you know about already and also skinny, he's funny as well and always wears attractive cologne. we continued talking until I feel a hand on my shoulder.

Gerard:"hey, what's going on here?"

Isabella:"oh hey this is my best friend from elementary and middle school."

Andy:"hey...oh yea I forgot that Frank was your brother."

Isabella:"yup he is."

Gerard:"well uh, nice meeting you And I'd love to stay and chat but I gotta drive this young lady here home."

Isabella:"wait what? Why? what about Frank?"

Gerard:"he wants me to drive you home cuz I think he got a job here n yea."

Isabella:"aww, well ill talk to you later then."

Andy:"ok then, here's my number."

Isabella:"ok, thanx, bye."

Andy:"bye."

Gerard put his arm around me and started leading me to his car.... hehe I feel special....Gerard started driving but he seemed upset about something, I don't know what it was but it felt awkward in the car, it was very quiet until he spoke.

Gerard:"so does he have a girlfriend?"

Isabella:"well technically he's-"

Gerard:"you're not dating him are you?"

Isabella:"what! no! he's-"

stop cutting me off gosh!

Gerard:"cuz you pretty much just meet him."

Isabella:"ok 1.I have no interest in dating him.

                     2.I've know him for a long time now.

                     3.he's gay...like literally."

Gerard:...."oh...well ok then.."