chapter 25: killjoys to the rescue

Isabella's P.O.V

she stood there angry and walked closer to me and then started waking in circles around me with out taking her eyes off me until she stopped right in front of me bent down to meet my eyes then slapped me hard. she grabbed my chin painfully and made me look at her.

Lindsey:"you stole Gerard from me."

she says and slaps me again with all her force and grabs my chin again.

Lindsey:"I'm gonna get him back. I'll have him and you'll have to stick with dumbo Over here."

she says and looks at daimian who's smiling like a freak. I felt tears running thro my cheeks and she slapped me over and over again.

Lindsey:"she's all yours. do what you want I don't care."

she says and stands up. daimian untied me from the chair but my hands and feet were tied together with rope, once I was free from the chair, he picked me and put me over his shoulder. I felt like a mermaid struggling for freedom. I tried kicking and tried hitting him With my arms but then he slapped me from behind while 'shhh'ing me.

we arrive in a room with a bed and broken mirrors, he threw me onto the bed and laughed watching me struggle. I was about to roll out of bed but he got on top of me and started kissing my neck while he placed his hands on my waist and was writing his way up. this is it. I'm about to be raped.

Gerard's P.O.V

we started driving thro the woods until we see a two story old cabin with lights on. we parked our car and we ran towards it and kicked down the door revealing Lindsey looking scared about what just happened.

Gerard:"where is she?"

Lindsey:"Gerard hey!! wow you guys changed? by the way red hair looks hot on you Gee!"

Gerard:"Answer me!"

I said as I grabbed her shoulders and tightened my grip, tight enough to leave a bruise. as I was dealing with her the guys went to go look around until I hear Frank calling out.

Frank:"she's in here!"

I threw Lindsey to the couch and ran to where Frank was, which was right in front of a locked door. I kicked the door a few times and it finally opened. Anger was boiling when I saw him kissing on her neck while she was in tears with a cloth wrapped around her mouth and her shirt half opened. I rushed towards her and grabbed daimian by the back of his shirt and turned him around and gave him the hardest punch I ever have to some one. he fell to the ground and looked up smiling while his nose was bleeding. that's how angry I was. he stood up but I punched him again and again. I glanced at Bella to see if she was all right and she was sitting while jamia was untying her.

daimian fell to the floor and I turned Around to See Bella while the guys were dealing with him. I turned around again and Frank was on top of him beating the shit out of him.

Gerard:"are you ok?"

I said, she shook her head and I pulled her into a hug while she sobbed onto my shoulder.

I glanced over at the guys and they stopped beating him up but held both of his arms. his face was bloody and already had a black eye.

daimian:"stop crying, you know you loved it!"

he says and Frank continued punching him while he coughed out blood. I carried Bella bridal style while she sobbed onto my chest and I took her out of the room. we headed Down stairs and Lindsey was sitting on the couch biting her nails.

Lindsey:"how is she?"

she says, I ignored her and went outside to our car, I opened the back door and placed her inside and sat next to her as she sobbed into my chest and I wrapped my arms around her while trying to calm her down. nobody messes with my girl. and daimian...you don't know who you're dealing with.