chapter 28: the one who called

isabella's P.O.V

Isabella:"thank you!"

I said as I got off the Taxi and handed the driver money. he drove away as I started looking around and took a deep breathe of San Diego fresh air. I started walking as I viewed a hotel, I smiled and grabbed my things as I rushed over to it.

I went inside and it looked so elegant, thank god I've been saving up money. I smiled widely as I went up to the lady behind the register. I decided to stay for three days, I paid as I grabbed the key to my dorm while I gave her a thank full smile. I was about to go to my room as I turned around but then accidentally bumped into someone.

Isabella:"oh my god sorry! first day here, don't hit me!"

I said as I covered my face and shut my eyes tight when I hear laughter.

guy:"I'm not gonna hit you."

he says, I opened my eyes a little viewing that it was a guy with a black outfit, black hair and brown eyes.

Isabella:"y-you're not?"

guy:"of course not! it was just a silly bump."

Isabella:"oh..well ok then."

guy:"I'm Brendan. Brendan hunt."

Isabella:"Isabella iero."

I said as we both shook hands. we let go and I was about to head to my room until he grabbed my arm.

Brendan:"wait. iero? as in Frank iero's little sister?"

completely forgot about that.

Isabella:"yea."

Brendan:"oh my god! I am such a huge fan! I just love them all! are you really his little sister?"

Isabella:"yea, tho I uh...rum..ran away.."

Brendan:"why?"

Isabella:"I needed a fresh new start."

he nodded as we both made our way to our rooms.

Brendan:"what Room you in?"

Isabella:"394. what about you?"

Brendan:"395, well if you ever need anything, just let me know, nice meeting you."

Isabella:"you too."

I said as we went our separate ways. I went inside my room and turned on the lights as I sighed and closed the door behind me as I felt my phone vibrate. 150 missed calls from Frank and Gerard, 50 text messages from Frank and Gerard...should I even read them?

I sighed again as I took out my phone charger from my purse and connected my iPhone as I walked away from it and heard it ring. I stopped in my tracks as I turned around and walked towards it and see the caller ID. Gerard. I take a deep breathe and slide the green button to answer it.

yes this was short but I wanted a cliff hanger lol, by the way, New character!! Brendan hunt is being played by evanescencefan101 so yay! Haha, I hope you liked this chapter, it was really short but it's better than nothing right? :) hopefully ill update soon ha, until next time! byeeeee:)