chapter 5: butterflies in my stomach

Isabella's P.O.V

once we stopped eating, the guys helped move my stuff into my new room, witch was really nice of them. my room was huge, and when I say huge I literally mean huge. my walks were already painted purple because frank already new my fav color and the best part is that the room came with a new desk with a new white laptop! yay! I started jumping for joy then hugged Gerard so tightly thinking it was Frank but it wasn't...awkward.

Gerard:"look I know I'm cool but you gotta let me go."

Isabella:"oops! sorry I thought it was Frank.."

Gerard:"well I didn't say I didn't like it."

he says as he walks in my room placing a box on the floor and winked at me before walking out again.

I froze in shock wondering if that just happened our was I just hallucinating...I started day dreaming more when Frank passes by me with a box catching my attention to hug him and thank him for the hug.

Isabella:"thank you for the desk and the laptop."

Frank:"your welcome" he says as he hugged me back

i could feel someone else in the room but i could't tell who he was until he spoke.

gerard:"uh hello, save some for GeeBear." he says as he walks in caring a box and frank pulls away. did he just say that..

frank:"what are you talking about?"

gerard:"nothing i was just joking around." he says as he leaves the room to get another box.

-few hours later-

Isabella:"alright guys well im heading to bed now so goodnight.

bob,ray,mikey:"goodnight."

frank:"good night sis."

as i went up to my room i started rubbing my eyes when i bump into something, i open my eyes again waiting for them to adjust and thats when i noticed i bumped into Gerard. He had his hand resting on the wall and his other hand in his jeans pockets, he was just standing there blocking the entrance to my room, i tried going around him but he would move the same direction as me.

isabella:"um...my room is behind..you."

gerard:"i know."

isabella:"um...caan i go in?"

gerard:"if you answer a few questions then yes."

oh no.you better not make me blush.

isabella:"sure..."

gerard:"ok 1.how badly do you want to go on a date with me? be honest..from a scale of 0 to 10."

oh gosh. blush scene part 1.

isabella:"8."

pshh, are you kidding me?! a 10!!

gerard:"2. what's your favorite animal?"

isabella:"a cat..or a kitten whichever."

gerard:"3. Are you the jealous type?"

isabella:"*fakes laugh* me? *fakes laugh* jealous type! *fakes laugh* no *fakes laugh* *laugh fades* ok yes."

gosh that was embarrassing. i take a look at gerard to see his reaction and he was laughing.

gerard:"goodnight bells." he says as he kisses my forehead and leaves.

my stomach was filled with butterflies, i was speechless. gerard way just kissed my forehead. this is the best day of my life.