Chapter 31: So much for happiness.

Isabella's P.O.V

we finally arrived at Los Angeles and got off the plain. i waited outside for Brendan as i see him say bye to the woman he sat next too and come towards me.

Brendan:"Ready to go?"

Isabella:"Yep."

I said, I grabbed my suit case and we started walking until I heard my name being called from behind. I turned around and see Joaquin running up to me.

Joaquin:"I was thinking..we should hang out sometime."

I nodded since I was a bit nervous on what to say.

Joaquin:"Here's my number, call me"

He said and gave me a piece of paper with his number on it. I sighed as he left and we continued walking. What am i doing with my life? I'm hear in Los Angeles to fix a mistake I made and I'm already accepting some guy's number. it's simple, just don't call him. But then i would feel bad...we'll see what happens.

we start walking home which was a few blocks away. the walk was pretty quiet. the only thing making noise was the wheels from our suit cases.

the closer we got, the more my hands felt sweaty. we finally arrived home after a couple of minutes even though it felt like hours. there we were...in front of our house. The house i left, the house that holds everyone inside. I looked around and see that everyone's car was parked out here including someone else's car but I couldn't tell who's it was.

Brendan:"so this is it."

I stayed quiet as Brendan walked up to the doorstep while i stayed behind...I felt my body get weak for being too nervous. what if they don't accept me here any more? what if Gerard gets mad and kicks me out. I continued with my thoughts until Brendan waved his hand in front of my face to get back on track.

Brendan:"You ok?"

Isabella:"I can't do this."

Brendan:"Well were already here so bare with it."

He grabbed my wrist and we made our way to the doorbell as he ringed the bell. i would have made a run for it but he was grabbing my wrist tightly to not run. I hear steps come down and the door opens revealing Frank. He had a smile on his face but once he saw me, his smile was gone and became serious.

Isabella:"Frank I-"

I was cut off as he hugged me tightly.

Frank:"Bells?"

Isabella:"Yea?"

Frank:"Don't ever do that to me again."

I nodded as he pulled away and was a little concerned why Brendan was with me.

Isabella:"Frank this is Brendan, I met him at the hotel."

He smiled and shook hands with them and after that, it became pretty awkward. I hear more steps come down as my happiness dropped.

Gerard:"Frank Who's at the door?"

He came over and his smile faded away also. He looked very serious with a hint of anger running through him. he turned back and slammed the door shut as it was just me, Brendan and Frank outside.

Frank:"Bella...why did you come?"

Isabella:"To apologize..."

Frank:"Apology accepted. you should get going."

Isabella:"But I just got here."

Frank:"I said go!"

He said and went inside as he slammed the door shut.