chapter 10: romantic moment

isabella's P.O.V

once we were done eating we left Em a tip and then went for a walk, it was nice and refreshing since summer is here already, gosh I hate summer so much. I rather be cold than hot..

Isabella:"so what now?"

Gerard:"I don't know, what do you feel like doing?"

Isabella:"I have no clue."

Gerard:"well then I guess we have no choice than go back home."

Isabella:"aww home is boring."

hey here's an idea, let's go to your house!! :D

Gerard:*laughs* "well unless you can think of something better."

Isabella:"this sucks."

*Gerard laughing*

we arrived at the house and Gerard walked me to the porch without coming inside.

Isabella:"you're not coming in?"

Gerard:"nah...I got things to do..."

Isabella:"do they involve Lindsey?"

I said and he nods while looking down, I walk up to him and put my hands on his shoulders.

Isabella:"everything will be fine, don't worry...I believe in you."

I said as he looks up at me and hugs me. he was so warm I wish I could stay like this forever but it's impossible...

Isabella:"goodnight Gerard."

I said whispering into his ear and started walking away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him and finally or lips touch again, warm and soft like peach skin, in my mind I imagined fireworks, who knows what he was imagining about...we pulled apart and breathed heavily and our foreheads touching and our noses touching.

Gerard:"goodnight bells."

he says as he pecked my lips one more time and walked to his car, I watched him drive away and once he was out of sight I walk into my house.

as I walked in, I turned on the lights and see Frank standing there with his arms crossed. please don't be mad.

Frank:"I saw that."

Isabella:"uh...hey Frankie!! *fakes laugh* what's up, hey did you get a new haircut?"

I said trying to change the subject

Frank:"you kissed Gerard."

Isabella:*sigh* "ok fine..you caught me."

I said and a huge smile appeared on his face and he carried me and spinned me around with joy

Frank:"my little sister had her first romantic moment!!"

Isabella:"ok ok put me down now."

I said and he obeyed and called the guys, oh Frank haha.