chapter 21: xoxoxoxo

isabella's P.O.V

Isabella:"so, anything new?"

Gerard:"well, were working on a new album. we don't know the name yet but it should be good."

Isabella:*laughs* "oh."

Gerard:"what's so funny?"

Isabella:"oh nothing."

Gerard:"tell me or I'll tickle it out of you."

he says as he gets his hands ready near my stomach, we were already home sitting on my couch just hanging out.

Isabella:"oh come on!"

Gerard:"you know me. I like getting what I want. New tell me."

he says as his hands get closer to me. I shake my head while laughing and then he starts tickling me causing me to laugh even harder as my head feel on his chest while he was still tickling me. my head feel to his lap while he continued tickling me then I ended up in the floor and he sat on top of me and continued tickling me.

Isabella:"ok, ok, ok stop, I'll tell you."

I said, he stops tickling me and waits for me to catch my breathe, but when that happened, I continued giggling again and he continued tickling me causing me to laugh harder. geez he can't take no for an answer!

Isabella:"ok- ok, I'll tell you."

gerard:"ok go, if you don't then ill tickle you give minutes non stop."

Isabella:"I just thought it was funny when that moment you realize that the most dangerous band in the world is made up of a sassy diva, a 5-foot man, a unicorn believer and princess fro fro." *laughs*

I said as he smiles and looks down then back at me.

gerard:"funny..."

he says and then starts tickling me again, oh gosh, tickling can be fun but when you do it too much, you wish that you haven't even started. I started laughing like crazy, i'm pretty sure my face is red and hot because I can feel it, he stops 'torturing' me with tickles and then crashed his lips against mine, I could feel butterflies dancing around in my stomach and I liked it.

I kissed him back but then we hear the door open and he immediately stood up and grabbed my hand to get up as well. the door opened more and it was Mikey.

Mikey:"what were you guys doing??..."

gerard:"nothing."

...

Mikey:"where's Frank?"

Isabella:"probably in his room.."

I said and he nods and walks upstairs awkwardly. I sighed and sat back down on the couch as Gee did the same.

gerard:"tired?"

I nod and he takes out his phone.

gerard:"before you fall asleep on me, we should take selfies"

he says as he puts his cheek next to mine and made a silly face while the camera is pointing at us, I decided to make a silly face as well.

after what seemed about 100 more photos, he left and I went upstairs to my room and changed into my sleeping gear. after I did my bathroom routine, I pulled the covers on my bed and laid down letting out a sigh then heard my phone Buzz.

'new text message from Geebear'

Geebear: Goodnight bells ;) <3 <3 <3

              xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I smiled like crazy just reaching that, I texted him a 'goodnight :) <3 x 4ever xoxox ;)'  and then fell asleep.