CHAPTER 12

(Jam's POV!)

"Oo Jam. Gusto ko din si Mikhaela. I like her"

"Oh... That's good."

Not only was I surprised when that Mikhaela girl hugged Alex and told him that he likes him, but I was even more shocked nung... kiniss nya si Alex while he just stood there and looked like he wants it too!

Then he told all of us about what he's feelings for that girl... Whoaaa...

I was shocked... Since I saw this girl started hanging out with Alex last week, I never liked her from the beginning. Maybe I thought that I just had this feeling... feeling ko na bad girl sya... Bad girl sya for Alex to be with. But after what just happened right now, I can really make sure to myself that I don't like Mikhaela.

Not just one bit.

To be honest, I don't know why am I feeling this, but.... I was jealous.  When they both said that they like each other.. I was jealous of them.... I keep asking myself why, but I can't even answer my own questions... That other thing I don't get is that why does she got close with Alex this easy? It's been like.. 4 days since they've met, and they already like each other? Me and Alex met since... like first day! I know I didn't have a good impression of him at first (hence calling him a Weirdo), but I think he is a cool guy too...

Hmmm! What am I thinking?!

So when Alex said that, I was really kind of disappointed. I know I don't have any right to be, pero yun talaga ang nafe-feel ko eh. My problem is that he could've told me that when we're in the mall last Sunday! He denied it in front of me. I ask him about those things, but he just said na "Wala akong oras para dyan!". He even knows about me and Kyle.. But why can't I know this earlier than other people? Why is this happening right now? I don't really get it and I still don't like that Mikhaela for Alex.

"So Jam, when are you gonna be my girlfriend? Pwede na bang maging tayo soon?"

After they left, Kyle asked me about that. I almost forgot about the thing that I said to him... that may feelings din ako for him. But after what happened between us and those two (Alex and Mikhaela), I'm sure now that I felt like I just don't have the same feeling to Kyle anymore. Now, I just think of him as a friend, or something else. But I don't like him to be anything more than that.

But I guess it could still come back. I mean, it maybe because he hasn't show me anything sweet yet so...

"Ahmmm. Kyle, can we take this slow please? You know that I like you but we still have a lot of time, so let's just make it longer, you know. Then when the right time comes I'll say yes to you okay?"