CHAPTER 25

Note: Recap - Napatalsik si Alex sa St. Francis dahil ayon sa Death Group, sya daw ang gumulpi kay Raph at nasa kanya yung baseball bat na ginamit bilang proof.. Naghahanap si Jamille ng paraan para maibalik si Alex sa university. (Sa sobrang tagal ng no-update kelangan eh.. hihihi)

(POV ni Jam)

"I can help you sa problem mo..."

"What??"

"I said... I can help you... to reinstate Alex Perez.. here... sa University..."

I turned around completely as soon as Aira said those words to me. I was about to go because I thought manggugulo na naman sya unlike the last time I saw her. I don't have time for her games right now, as I have my own problems to deal with.

And now, she's saying that she can help me with it... By the looks on her expressions right now, she has something planned... I don't know what it is.. but like I said..

I want to get Alex back, no matter what it takes...

I slowly walk towards Aira while staring at her dead in the eye. It was a cold look from her. As I approach her, I felt something inside me broke... and then...

"Huhuhuhu..." I fell down on her knees in which she caught me. I'm sobbing bitterly right now. I can't gather myself up because of the loneliness that I'm feeling. Because of what happened earlier, parang nawalan ako ng buhay... And I know na si Alex yung buhay na yun...

I love him so much that I don't want him to be like that. That's why....

"Please... if there's anything you can do.. anything Aira... please do it.. Hindi ko kayang hindi ko sya makita dito... please Aira... Alex didn't do anything wrong..."

"Hmmmm.... I know."

"Please.. do anything... If there's anything I can do to help, I will. I just want Alex to be back here.... Huhuhu..."

"You said... you're gonna do anything?" She help me stand up and I looked at her..

"Yes Aira.. Oo.. Lahat gagawin ko para lang makabalik sya dito..."

"Well... anything right?"

Then she approached me in the ear and was about to say something...

In a matter of seconds, my eyes grew big... I can't believe what she just said to me....

....WHY???

"What??"

"Yes... Jamille. Yun lang ang kailangan mong gawin." She smiled, but it's a smirk...