CHAPTER 9 (Mini-Chapter!)

[Note: Pahinga muna tayo kay Weirdo at Sassyface! Mini-Chapter muna,,, starring Kyle and Raphael's POV's! Mga side stories nila to tungkol kay Mikhaela.. Bakit kaya talaga sya naglasing?? Dito nyo malalaman...  Warning: Emotions are happy, sad, and anger.... reading discretion! Okay na back to the storya! :D]

(POV ni Kyle!)

I haven't seen Raphael in the past few days since I got into a fight with the b*tch Alex after nung naglaro kami ng one-on-one basketball. What a sore loser. He punched me in the face after I clotheslined him when he tried to get past me to win the game. When he was about to punch me again, Jam came to the rescue and my plan to get him out of me and Jam's way went on itself. Galit na galit na talaga si Jam sa kanya.

Anyway back to Raphael. What's he's so busy about that di na sya sumasama sa barkada namin? I asked Ludwig to spy on him (yeah, he was the spy on the DG...) and look on what he's doing that he's always not with us these days.

Two days later at school, Ludwig found out kung ano ang nangyayari sa kumag na yun...

"So Ludwig, anong nakita mong ginagawa ni Raphael? Busy ba sya talaga?"

"Well technically yes. He's always with this Mikhaela girl, who is the president of our student body. Sa tingin ko girlfriend na nya to eh. Lagi silang magkasama during lunch and after school. I guess they are a couple now."

What the hell?! He's secretly having a girlfriend without me knowing?! Ano ba sa tingin nya ang akala nya, sya na ngayon ang leader?!

"Whoaa! So he violated the Death Group's code!", Jacques said it to my face. He meant about the rule of our group. which is kapag ang leader (which is me) doesn't have a girlfriend yet, you cannot have one until I found a girl.

"Exactly!" Ludwig added. "So Kyle, what should we do with him? You're the leader you know."

I'm still thinking about it. He's my bestfriend, I know, but I cannot make exceptions. Wala akong pakelam kung ano pa ang relasyon nya sa girl na yun...

"Ask him to come here tomorrow. Ako na ang bahalang kumausap sa kanya. We'll send him back to earth."

(THE NEXT DAY... BEFORE LUNCH...)

Since the Death Group doesn't have any class during this time, we decided that the talk should start right now. I asked Ludwig to talk to Raph and let him come to where we are right now. After a few minutes, he then brought Raphael to the gazebo, where we are waiting for his explanation...