CHAPTER 4

(Point Of View ni Jamille Lenon!)

"Seriously, what is his problem?! I wanna slap that weirdo so bad... But I stopped myself... Ughh I can't stand him! Really!" I was walking with the girls after talking to that weirdo Alex guy. Sobrang furious ako sa kanya after what happened between him and Kyle!

"Then he said, 'wala akong ginagawa sa kanya' and that he's the victim of Kyle and his friends. He even asked me back about why am I defending that "kumag", as he calls him. The nerve of that guy calling my crush that way!"

"Calm down Jam!" Sabi ni Nancy, one of my friends. "Parang Weirdo tells the truth naman, and you said that he also has a sugat. You saw it right?? So maybe you should have let him explain yung side nya."

"I don't need to!" I replied. "I can see in that Weirdo's face that he's lying! Besides, I told him na I'll never talk to him ulit because of what he did! I'm hating that guy! Ughhhh!"

I was soooo mad talaga that day. Actually, I found out what happened when I saw Kyle before school with a big patch of Salonpas on his cheek. Nahihiya ako to approach him at first because... you know, since we're in high school, I already have a big crush on him. I mean, who would't like someone like Kyle Marsh?? For me, sya ang perfect guy na pwedeng maging boyfriend ng mga girls here sa university. He's cool... and cute... and matalino at everything.

So after I found out kay Kyle on what that Weido did to him, I was concerned. It looks horrible on his face because I'm sure that guy punched him yesterday! After looking at him earlier in the morning, I don't really care anymore if I'm shy to approach Kyle or not. Kelangan kong malaman! So nilapitan ko na sya and I quickly asked him about it...

(Flashback ni Jam! - before school)

Jam: Kyle?? Hey... What happened to you? Okay ka lang?

Kyle: Oh, hey Jam.... I'm fine okay.. Ala to. It's that Alex guy... We just had a fight yesterday...

Jam: What?! That weirdo did that to you?

Kyle: Weirdo?? Oh... yeah. Wala naman kaming ginagawa sa kanya. I was just hanging out with my friends outside the school and then suddenly he just came at us asking for a fight... He made fun of me then out of nowhere, he punched me in the face. I'm not even doing a thing to him. Good thing andun yung mga friends ko, because they defended me from him.

Jam: Really? He really did that?? Hmmm! Are you sure you're okay? You know what, I'll give that weirdo Alex a peace of my mind! Just leave it to me...

Kyle: Hey Jam calm down. It's really okay. I'll do it myself.

Jam: No! I won't let you 'cause you'll get into more trouble. I don't want that to happen because I care a lot about you, okay? So don't worry about Weirdo and I'll handle this.