CHAPTER 18

(Jam's POV!)

(Christina Perri - A Thousand Years Part 2 playing...)

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

As me and Alex were dancing at this moment, I can truly feel that I really like this guy... I don't know how to explain it. I guess.. it just happened. The more I'm with him, the deeper I'm falling in love with him...

This time, I don't feel anything but love. It's a very romantic feeling for me. It's all perfect. The atmosphere, the music... everything.. ^___^

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

We're continuing to dancing slowly and were just messing with each other. Then out of the blue, he asked me something...

"Eh mahal mo ba ko?"

To my surprise, we stopped.

"W-what did you just asked me?"

I can't say a thing that I was really shocked to the words that came out from him.

"W-wala... Sabi ko... mahal mo ba ko... Jam?"

I'm finding the right words to say, but the only thing on my mind is that... yes... I love him already. I know it's fast, and exciting, but I want this to be special, so...

"Ahhmmmmm... I..."

One step closer

One step clo-

(SHOOOOOT!)

"AHHHHHH!!!"

As soon as the lights went out (on the whole place and even outside), all the people at the dance screamed, including me. I was still holding Alex before it all went to chaos, but suddenly I found myself letting go of him. Because it was really dark where I'm at right now, I tried calling him to find out where he is. However, before I even have the chance to do it, I heard him saying things...

"S-sino kayo?! San nyo ko dadalin?!"

From the tone of his voice, it seems like he's in trouble, then I heard another voice talking to him.

"Just shut up boy!"

I started to panic. I don't know what's happening to him, and I can't even find him. I'm in the middle of a commotion, so I just shouted to make him hear me.

"Alex! Where are you?!?!"

"Jam! Jam, nasaan ka?!"

Yes! He finally heard me! I continued on shouting, but as he screams for me, his voice sounded farther and farther. It's like someone is dragging him away from me. Then suddenly, after a second or two, his voice was gone...

At the time Alex's voice faded, the lights finally went back on. We were all dazed on what happened. There is too much confusion, and a lot of students sat back down, while others stormed out of the place. As I was looking around if Alex was still here, I saw Raphael and Mikhaela. I quickly approached them.

"Raph, Mikhaela... Alex is gone.."

"Gone??" Mikhaela asked. "What do you mean he's gone?"