CHAPTER 29

(POV ni Jam)

"I don't love you! I! Never! Did! So tigilan mo na ko and I'll always hate you for the things you did to me before!! My revenge for you is now complete! So JUST! GO! AWAY!!"

I walked out from Alex's presence as soon as I said those horrible things. I am THIS close from breaking down in front of him. Once that happens, hindi ko sya makukumbinsi na I really hate him and gusto kong makipag-break.

Habang sinasabi ko yung mga yun, I felt like crap. I really do. Alam kong sinasaktan ko sya, pero at the same time, I'm also hurting. I love him so much, but I have to sacrifice this just for Kyle and his other enemies to leave him alone.

I went to the restroom after our break up, and as soon as I reached one of the booths, I broke down in tears. I cried, and cried, and cried for a couple of minutes. I can't take about what I said to Alex, because for the first time in my life, I never loved someone like him. Now, we're done and over with. I have lost him forever because I have to do it for his sake.

Mahal na mahal ko si Alex, and I feel so lost without him in my life...

As I was doing it as quiet as I can be, someone knocked on the door.

"Jam. Jam. Ikaw ba yan??" Some familiar voice...

"Go away! Leave me alone!"

"Come on Jam. Si Khaela 'to... Can you open the door for me please?"

As soon as she said that, I opened the door and I saw Khaela standing there. "Okay ka lang Jam?? What happened?"

I can't take it anymore! I need someone to talk to...

I quickly approached her, hugged her tightly and started crying bitterly again.

"Khaela, I love him... I love Alex so much!" I was a wreck while saying that repeatedly.

"Huh?? Hindi kita maintindihan? Anong nangyari sa inyo ni Alex??"

"I.... broke up with him..."

"Huh??? But why? Mahal mo naman sya di ba??"

"Yes... I love him so much... but..."

"But what??" She was really puzzled. "Bakit ka nakipagbreak? Anong nangyari Jam??"

Should I tell her what's really going on?? Should I trust her with this???

"Can... can you promise me that you will keep this as a secret between us? Please Khaela, promise me."

Hindi sya nakapagsalita agad, but she eventually nodded in agreement. I then told her about the deal that I made with Aira, and what would be the consequences if I did not do it.

"What?! Are you serious! Yung B**CH talaga na yun oo! Jam, you should've told me earlier so none of this would have happened."

"I can't!" I'm still in tears habang nag-eexplain ako kay Khaela. "Because ito ang magiging reaction mo, and I don't want anymore trouble between you guys. Ayoko na kayong madamay..."

"Pero paano kayo ni Alex? Ano na ang mangyayari sa inyo?"

"Wala nang kami ni Alex... We're done."

"No you're not! Raph is back and we will tell the whole school of the truth right now! Let's go!"

Khaela grabbed my hand and tried to drag me outside, but at the same time I stopped her.

"Please Khaela. Ayoko na. Ayoko nang gawin 'to. My mind is already set about this..."

"Come on Jam..." She's pleading on me, and almost in tears. "Wag ka namang maggive up sa friend ko oh. Alam mong masasaktan si Alex sa mga susunod na mangyayari... "