Chapter 23

(AN: Mature content in this chapter.)

The next morning

Amanda

It was 9:00am. Amanda and Jordan were still laying in bed. Today was Saturday. Both of them didn't have any plans today. Amanda's arm was on Jordan's chest. His arm was on her back. Jordan was holding Amanda close to him. 

Amanda opened her eyes

Amanda opened her eyes. She was laying in bed with Jordan. He was still asleep. She looked up at his face. He is so handsome, even when he is asleep. I had sex with Jordan, Amanda thought. I had sex with Jordan Knight. This really happened last night.

I couldn't believe last night that it did not bother him that I had some inexperience with a certain sex position

I couldn't believe last night that it did not bother him that I had some inexperience with a certain sex position. He didn't make me feel awkward. He made me feel very loved. I've never felt like this before. He admitted so many things to me last night. He told me that he wanted me as soon as he saw me. Even when I resisted him, he still wanted me. He never gave up. He really does have the patience of a saint. He is amazing. He was right about last night, I ended up really liking the sexual position which I felt awkward about. I especially liked when I was holding on to his shoulders when I was straddling him. Initially, the night started with some awkwardness. I suppose it started like that because we were apart for three months. We had to become reacquainted with each other. When we reached the point of seeing each other naked for the first time, I got a bit self-conscious. I covered my chest, but Jordan didn't allow me to do that for very long. I've been naked before, but it was different when I was naked in front of Jordan. He made me feel vulnerable. Also, I started thinking about the other girls he had slept with before he met me. What if I wasn't as pretty as them? What if I was very plain compared to them? Jordan immediately got rid of my doubts. He told me that I was beautiful. Sometimes, it's like he can read my mind. He always seems to be able to sense my doubts. When he admitted how he felt about me, I could see the sincerity in his eyes. That's when I finally gave in to him. It was more than just sex. We made love last night. I love Jordan. He's the one who made me give love a second chance. He got through the walls that were built around my heart. He destroyed them and he sneaked his way into my heart. He got me to fall in love with him. How did he do it? I still can't explain it. Regardless of how it happened, I'm glad that it happened. I know that I have a lot of emotional baggage, but he still wanted me.