Chapter 3

(AN: Brief sexual content in this chapter. Also listen to this song while you are reading the chapter. Hope you enjoy the song and the chapter.)

Amanda

I was at the Royale again. I was dancing. After the song finished, the guy twirled me around and I ended up crashing against his body. When I looked up Jordan Knight was staring at me. He was smiling at me and when I looked into his eyes, I could see the desire in them.

I was feeling so overwhelmed. This is the guy that I had a crush on when I was 16. This couldn't be real. I started to panic and I pushed my hand against his chest so I can leave. "I have to go. This was a mistake." I timidly said. He was making me nervous.

Jordan placed his hand around my waist. "No, not this time. I'm not letting you go again." He said. His grip was tight. I couldn't move. Jordan's heart hammered against his chest and Amanda could feel her heart also beating against her chest. I was under his spell. My feet were not moving. Jordan's hand slid down from my waist and he placed his hand between my legs. I gasped. "I can see it in your eyes. You don't want me to stop. You want this."

I did want this. He was making me feel so good. His lips were now on my neck. He started kissing my neck. I gripped the back of his neck.  After a few minutes he moved his lips from my neck and he started kissing my lips.

  After a few minutes he moved his lips from my neck and he started kissing my lips

I didn't kiss him back right away. I was still in shock that he was still standing in front of me. After a few seconds his lips coaxed mine to kiss him back and I reciprocated. My hands tangled in his hair. His hands cupped my face. His kiss became more demanding. His tongue tried to part my lips. I wasn't thinking anymore. My lips parted and his tongue delved in my mouth. He is a great kisser. His tongue caressed every inch of my mouth. I let out a soft moan which caused me to grip his hair tighter. That action caused him to groan in my mouth. He broke the kiss and he looked at me. "I've been wanting to do that since the first time I saw you." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.  Amanda was staring at Jordan steadily meeting his brown eyes. She could see the lust in them. Amanda's heart was pounding and she felt weak at the knees, but she couldn't stop looking at Jordan. She found herself saying the one word that she never thought that she would say again.