Chapter 41

(AN: Mature content in this chapter.)

The next morning

Amanda

I opened my eyes. It wasn't too bright outside, so it's probably still quite early in the morning. I turned to look at the alarm clock beside me. It showed that it is 7:10am. Definitely too early to get up. I laid back down and I looked at Jordan. He is laying on his side facing me. He is still sleeping.

His arm was draped on my waist

His arm was draped on my waist. He looked so peaceful when he is sleeping. His mouth was slightly parted. I looked at his face. He sure is handsome. His face is the epitome of perfection. It's like he is some kind of an Adonis and he's mine. His hair is sticking out in random directions because I kept running my fingers through it when we had sex last night. We had quite the private celebration last night. I couldn't stop the smile that was forming on my face as I looked at Jordan.

(AN: Listen to this song until the end of the flashback.)

Flashback

Jordan's bedroom door was already open, so he didn't have to struggle to open it while he was kissing Amanda. She parted her lips, her tongue finding his. Jordan carried Amanda until they reached the wall in his bedroom. He pinned her against the wall and Amanda's legs tightened around Jordan's waist while they kissed.

Initially her hands were wrapped around his neck, but her hands started their exploration of his chest and shoulders

Initially her hands were wrapped around his neck, but her hands started their exploration of his chest and shoulders. Eventually she moved her hands along Jordan's stomach and his arms. He brushed the top of her breasts with the back of his hand before lowering his mouth to kiss each one. Jordan moved down a bit so he could focus his attention on Amanda's breasts. He started a very thorough exploration of her breasts and he loved the noises Amanda made when he focused on her nipples. Jordan softly groaned and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking it and rolling it between his teeth. Amanda's head fell back against the wall. She cradled his head with her hands, moaning softly as Jordan's teeth were working her to a horny state. Jordan's hands were now on Amanda's waist, stroking and massaging her. Amanda drew his head up, running her fingers through Jordan's hair and kissed him. Amanda explored his chest with her hands. She grazed his flattened nipples with her fingertips. Jordan had done a very thorough exploration on her chest and Amanda wanted to give him a thorough exploration on a much lower section of his body. "I want to do something for you." I said as I looked at him. "But you have to let me down." I added. I saw the lust in his eyes. I managed to slide his boxers off with my heels. He stepped out of them. I pushed Jordan against the wall and I got on my knees in front of him. I started licking and sucking his cock. My hand found his sac and stroked him. I cupped and squeezed his sac as I worked his cock in and out of my mouth. He was slick and wet both from my saliva and the precum. I felt his hands on my head and he lifted me off the floor so I was standing. His eyes met mine. I looked into his eyes and I saw arousal, lust, and passion.