Chapter 38

(AN: Mature Content in this chapter.)

Jordan

I was on my way to Amanda's loft. She called me to come over so I could see the progress of the outfit. She was close to getting it done. For some strange reason, there was a lot of traffic today. While Jordan was sitting in his car, his mind drifted to the guys night at his apartment.

Flashback

Jordan, Jon, Donnie, Danny, and Joey were sitting in the living room. The TV was on, but it was on a low volume. Jon brought playing cards and the guys decided to play poker. Donnie was sitting across from Jordan. Danny and Jon were sitting at both heads of the table. Joey was sitting next to Jordan. Everyone was looking at their cards.

"I fold." Joey said and he threw his cards on the center of the table.

"Me too." Jon said. He placed his cards at the center as well.

Danny looked at his cards. "I've got a pair."

Jordan looked at his cards. "I fold."

Donnie had a smirk on his face. "Full house."

"Again?" Joey exclaimed. "I think you're cheating."

"I'm not a cheater." Donnie said. "I'm just that good at poker."

"This is the fourth time that you've had a full house." Joey remarked.

"Sorry, Joe. You're not a good poker player yet. You'll eventually get the hang of it." Donnie said.

"All right, I'll deal the cards this time." Danny said.

The guys were looking at their cards. Joey removed one card from his hand and Danny gave him one card. Jordan removed two cards from his hand. Danny gave him two. There was silence. Donnie decided to break the silence. "So Jordan, how's it going with Amanda?"

"Everything is fine between us." I said.

"Everything is fine in what sense?" Donnie asked.

"I like spending time with her." I replied. "She is a nice girl."

"She's very kind. I got that vibe from her at the party." Joey added.

"She really is." I noted.

"I agree." Jon said. "She is also very respectable."

"She's very real. I like that about her. She's not superficial like some of the girls I've hooked up with in the past." I explained.

The guys played a few more hands and Jordan excused himself from the table. "I'll be right back." I said. I went to the bathroom. I was about to go back to the living room, but then I heard something that I certainly didn't expect. I stopped in my tracks.

"Danny I got to tell you, that Amanda is sexy as hell. It still amazes me that Jordan's girlfriend is the girl that was at the Royale when Jon, Jordan, and I had a guys night there. I was so close to hooking up with her, but he ruined it when he approached her and danced with her that night." Donnie emphasized. "He gets to fuck her whenever he wants. The sweater she was wearing today left little to the imagination. Her tits look amazing. They're the perfect size. Those breasts are just begging to be squeezed."

"She's attractive. There's no argument about that, but she's your best friend's girlfriend." Danny argued.

"So what, it's not like she's his property. He doesn't own her." Donnie pointed out.

"Besides, you're dating Carrie." Danny said.

"I've hooked up with girls even if I'm not single. I love the ladies, and how can I say no when they want me?" Donnie smirked.