Chapter 53

(AN: Mature content in this chapter.)

Amanda

After I ate breakfast with my parents, I went to my bedroom. Jordan will be arriving soon. I found the outfit which I'm going to wear.

(AN: Amanda's outfit)

"That's a nice outfit

"That's a nice outfit." Sandra said.

"Thanks, mom." I replied.

"So, where are you and Jordan going today?" My mom asked me.

"I think it would be cool for Jordan and I to explore the Sunset Strip. We're going to eat lunch there." I explained.

"That sounds fun." My mom said. "You're like a tour guide."

"Well, Jordan showed me the main attractions in Boston, so I figured it would be nice to return the favor." I replied.

"It's a sweet gesture." My mom said.

"All right, I'm going to get my makeup done." I walked to the bathroom.

"I'll be in the living room." My mom said.

#

20 minutes later

There is a knock on the front door.

Steven opened the door. "Good morning, Jordan. Come on in." Steven said.

"Good morning, Mr.Johnson." Jordan said. He walked into the house.

(AN: Jordan's outfit)

"So, what are you and Amanda up to today?" Steven asked

"To be honest sir, I don't really know. She's the tour guide. All she told me yesterday is that she's going to show me a very popular place in L.A." Jordan said.

"A tour guide?" Steven chuckled. "This term definitely fits her. I think she might be the one person who knows every single spot in L.A. She knows every restaurant and store."

"I'm the same way with my hometown." Jordan said.

"Good morning, Jordan." Sandra walked into the living room.