Chapter 43

The next morning

The next morning

(AN: Listen to this song until you see this symbol #)

Amanda

I opened my eyes. Jordan is laying next to me. Why are we on the couch? Then it hit me: we must have fell asleep last night while we were watching the movie. Why is there a blanket on us? Hannah must have put it on us. It's quiet right now. She's probably still sleeping. I tried to get up, but Jordan's arm tightened around my waist. He scooted his head closer to mine.

"Five more minutes." Jordan murmured against my neck. I grinned when I heard him say that.

"There are errands that need to get done before the party." I said.

"Mm-hmm." Jordan murmured against my neck. His fingers slid under my shirt and brushed the skin under my breasts.

"Are you even listening to me?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm." Jordan replied.

"Now I know you're definitely not listening." I teased. I tried to move again, but Jordan pulled me toward him. He moved his leg over my legs so that I cannot escape. His other arm was embracing me. I couldn't help but smile. This is definitely a nice way to wake up in the morning. "Okay, let's get up." I said. Jordan wasn't having that. He started kissing the side of my neck with very tender kisses. His arms are wrapped around me. I could feel his hair brushing against my cheek. I felt fiery tingles from the kisses he placed on my neck.

"I want my morning kiss." Jordan said while he is kissing me. His hand slid down to my stomach and he started caressing it. His kisses started moving up and he is now kissing my cheek.

 His kisses started moving up and he is now kissing my cheek

His lips kept moving closer until they reached my lips. I couldn't stop smiling. I turned my head so I could see him. He cupped my cheek with his hand and turned me toward him. He kissed me on the lips.

"I love making out in the morning." I teased and my lips were inches away from Jordan's lips.

"Me too." Jordan smiled. Amanda didn't have time to respond as their lips touched, both of their lips now slowly moving together. They were laying on their sides. Jordan slid his tongue and Amanda's lips parted to allow his tongue entrance. Amanda's hand was on his chest. His hand was on her back. Their tongues were playing together.