Chapter 25

(AN: Mature content in this chapter.)

A week later

Jordan

(AN: Listen to this song until the end of the flashback

(AN: Listen to this song until the end of the flashback. It describes how Jordan feels about Amanda.)

Tonight I am going to take Amanda out on another date. This won't be just any regular date. This date is going to be a very special one. With this date, I hope that I will finally win her over. We have been officially dating for a little over a month. I want to do a big romantic gesture to show her how much I love her. I was stuck about what I should do and I needed help. I called the one person who knows her best: Hannah.

Flashback (few days before the date)

"Hello?" Hannah said when she answered the phone.

"Hi, Hannah." I said.

"Jordan, how are you? If you want to talk to Amanda, she's still at her class. There's about 25 minutes left until her class finishes. I'll let her know you called when she gets back." Hannah said.

"I'm fine. I actually wanted to talk to you. Don't tell her that I called today." Jordan said.

"Jordan, what's going on?" Hannah asked. "Is there something wrong?" Hannah was starting to feel concerned.

"We're going out on a date in a few days and I want to do a romantic gesture to win her over." Jordan explained. "I want to show her that I'm very serious about her."

"Jordan you have already won her over. You don't have to prove anything else to Amanda. You two are in a good place in your relationship." Hannah reassured Jordan. "Don't worry, she loves you a lot." Hannah reassured him again.

"I know that. I want her to know that I only want her. I want to do something that will surprise her in a good way. There has to be something that I could do. I'm going to take her out on a regular date and after that I want to do the gesture." Jordan was thinking out loud.

There is something that will definitely surprise Amanda in a very good way. She won't see it coming at all, Hannah thought.

Jordan heard silence. "Hannah, are you there?"

"Jordan, I think I can help you with that romantic gesture." Hannah said.

"That's great. What is it?" I asked her.

"It's a fantasy that she had a few years back." Hannah said. I can't believe I'm going to tell him the one secret Amanda has ever told me, Hannah thought.

"A fantasy about what?" I asked her. This got me curious. I guess I haven't discovered everything about Amanda. This should be interesting.

"A fantasy about you." Hannah replied.