Chapter 45

(AN: Mature content in this chapter. Also, I don't own the photos in this chapter. All rights belong to their owners.)

Amanda

Amanda

I woke up. Jordan's arms are wrapped around me. I can feel the warmth from his body. We slept on our sides and we didn't let go of each other throughout the night. I didn't want to get up. It was wonderful to be in his arms, but unfortunately I have to get up. My arm is draped over his waist. I looked up at him. He looks so peaceful when he is asleep. My fingers gently touched his arm.  He pulled me closer to him and my chest was pressed against his. After five minutes, I gently moved his arm so I could get up. Jordan didn't react. I got up from the bed and put on my robe. I walked out of the bedroom. I entered the bathroom and opened the sliding door of the shower. I turned on the shower and adjusted it to the right temperature. I removed the robe and put it on the hook on the wall. I got in the shower and closed the sliding door.

(AN: Listen to this song until the end of Amanda's reflection.)

I stood under the shower head. The warm water warmed up my body. I grabbed the shampoo and poured it on my head. I started rubbing it with my fingers through my hair. I started thinking about last night. The date at the ice skating rink was so nice. My biggest fear while we were skating was that I would fall on the ice. Not once did Jordan let me fall. He was a gentleman. Once again he dedicated the song Baby I Believe In You to me while we were skating. That song made me think of the dream I had about Jordan when I watched him perform it during the Providence concert. I was on cloud nine while we were skating and listening to the song. That gesture made me love him even more. He's full of surprises. Sometimes he can be playful and funny, but he can also be very romantic. Last night I realized that I have changed a lot from who I used to be. I wasn't shy anymore. The old me disappeared. Jordan turned my life around. He brought so much joy in my life.

(AN: When Amanda is thinking about the sex.)

The sex was really something

The sex was really something. It was a memorable night for me. My naughty side revealed itself last night. I think the reason why it revealed itself is because Jordan gave me a lot of confidence. He helped me to express my feelings during sex. I knew what I wanted to do during the sex, but initially I wasn't sure if he would be into it especially with the whipped cream. One of my co-workers told me that she and her boyfriend used whipped cream when they had sex. She told me that her boyfriend liked it when she sprayed whipped cream on his cock. He told her it was a huge turn on for him when she gave him a blowjob and she sucked off the cream from his cock. I got curious. I wanted to try it. When Jordan sprayed whipped cream on my butt when we were going to have sex in the doggie style position, I lost it. First, it was very hot when he did this. Second, after both of us used the whipped cream on each other, I think that's when the passion between us became very intense. When he called me "Vixen Mandy" it boosted my confidence. When he mentioned that he was going to worship my body, he wasn't kidding. I think that he kissed every spot on my body. He was good at teasing me especially when I was close to having an orgasm when he was going down on me. I have never felt so frustrated before than like at that moment. I put whipped cream on his cock while I gave him a blowjob. It turned out to be the right move because he seemed to love it very much. After the blowjob he took the bottle of whipped cream from me and I asked him what he was going to do with it. He said that he was going to enjoy his dessert. When he sprayed the whipped cream on my breasts and between my legs, I was in heaven. He surprised me when he wrote J + A on my stomach with the whipped cream. When he did this I thought that he's very creative and I would love it if he did it again in the near future.