You clicked your heels and wished for me

Ryan woke up the next morning hung over and ready to throw his whole life up. He went into the living room, wiping his eyes.
On his way to the kitchen his eyes fell on the belt that Ian had brought. He picked it up to look at it more, it looked familiar to him.
Then he remembered that this was the belt he had used many times to tie Brendon up. And then it clicked and he felt himself slowly crumble under the realization of this.
Brendon and Ian had hooked up somewhere and Brendon left the belt. Ian was bringing it back. And that's why the two were acting weird all night. Ryan couldn't recall much from last night but he knew the two acted weird around each other.
Ryan went into the bedroom and slapped Brendon's torso with it.
"What the Fuck?!" Brendon shouted as he woke up.
"You fucking cheated on me, you asshole!!" Ryan cried out.
"What? What are you talking about?" Brendon asked turning on his back to look at Ryan.
"This is your belt. That Ian brought back yesterday!! Don't play stupid"
"That's not my belt Ryan" Brendon lied, trying to figure out how to get out of this.
"Oh really? I know this is yours you idiot...you wanna know how I know? I used it a million times to tie you up...for sex!" Ryan began to cry.
"Ryan, you're crazy. I didn't cheat on you and especially not with Ian. He isn't my type" Brendon said sitting up, trying to piece together a good lie. "That belt is..." Brendon sighed. "Mine yes" he dropped his head. Ryan felt like he just got socked in the stomach. "But Ian had it because...when we went out the other night. I got really drunk and took it off because...I got annoyed by it. I almost left it in the bar but Ian was nice enough to bring it with us." Brendon told him. Sighing in relief at his perfectly crafted lie.
Ryan stared at the belt and the Brendon and all of his worry had dissolved because his story checked out.
"But you were hanging out with Ian? Why did you lie?"
"Because!" Brendon shouted, that being his best effort to throw Ryan off. "Because I was afraid you would act just like this! Your old friend-which you never told me was your ex-brings my belt back and you automatically think I would cheat on you! That's unfair" Brendon turned it around on Ryan. Which he shouldn't have because he had cheated and knew if Ryan ever found out it would kill him and he could already imagine the look on Ryan's face when he found out and that alone made him hate himself more.
"I didn't tell you he was my ex because it wasn't a big deal" Ryan shrugged. "I'm sorry I assumed you cheated. Thank god you didn't."
"I would never hurt you like that Ryan...not intentionally" he added.
And with that the conversation had ended. Brendon had successfully kept the information that he cheated on Ryan from him and he had planned on doing that for the rest of his life.

"I'm comin out of my cage and I've been doing just fine. Gotta, gotta be down because I want it all. It started out with a kiss how did it end up like this. It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss" Brendon sang on stage in front of a small audience. He never felt nervous while singing and that was something he liked, it felt like an escape from his life. It made him forget about the fact that he cheated on the love of his life. It made him forget that people hated him for his choice in a sexual partner.
"But it's just the price I pay. Destiny is calling me, open up my eager eyes. Cause I'm Mr. Brightside." Brendon sang. He watched the crowd as he saw Ian walk in and he almost messed up the song but he corrected himself.
After the song he tried his best to avoid him but Ian stopped him.
"Brendon!" He called and Brendon turned to him. "I'm leaving today. I just wanted to make sure you're still not going to tell Ryan about what happened?"
"Of course not" Brendon scoffed.
"Good."
"Is that all you're here for?" Brendon questioned.
"Yeah, Ryan and I just became friends again. The last thing I want is to ruin that by him finding out what we did" Ian explained.
"What did you do?" Ryan's voice asked from behind them and Brendon froze. He didn't know what to say, Ryan had heard their conversation. There was no way they were going to out of this.
"I uhh" Ian turned around to Ryan thinking of something quick. "Broke...something that Brendon bought you. He never got a chance to give it to you, cause I broke it." Ian stumbled to gather his lie. "Ryan I am so sorry."
Ryan knew that wasn't it, that was a horrible lie. So instead of stating that he knew he was lying he looked to Brendon. If Brendon agreed with this lie Ryan would be devastated and he knew that Brendon was keeping a bigger secret than he wanted to believe. But if Brendon denied it then that meant the lie wasn't as bad as he thought.
"Uh yeah, I bought you something and yeah, Ian broke it" Brendon shrugged and Ryan felt devastated now. Brendon was lying straight to his face.
"What was it?" Ryan asked, gulping down the lump in his throat.
"A Uh...a new easel for painting. Costed a lot of money and Ian just...snapped it" Brendon lied.
"Oh, well...why did you buy it? My birthday isn't for another year and Christmas isn't for 2 months" Ryan stated.
"It was just because Ry. I don't need a reason to buy you a gift." Brendon defended himself.
"How stupid do you think I am?! I believed you when you said you wouldn't cheat on me. But how can I when I just heard what I did and then you sit here and lie to me." Ryan began to cry so he turned and ran out.
Brendon sighed because he couldn't do anything at the moment to fix it. He couldn't leave work to console him.
"Just go away Ian" Brendon sighed.
"I'm sorry...I-" Ian tried.
"No you aren't. You took advantage of me when I was drunk and ruined the best thing that ever happened to me. Just leave me alone. Go back to Washington and fucking stay there" Brendon shot at him. Ian went to say something but Brendon gave him a look that made him want to keep his mouth shut. He turned and left, leaving to go back to Washington.